Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am done with all the metal if I had months to deal with it, would be different. Majority is old parts he kept when he replaced something while working on a car.
Ok that explains it for me. It was just hard to get a grasp looking at all that stuff in all those pictures. Thanks!!

Ok that explains it for me. It was just hard to get a grasp looking at all that stuff in all those pictures. Thanks!!
Craig the amount of stuff is the thing. He never got rid of anything. Parts were jammed and piled everywhere. But it was all old used parts.

Last edited:
I hear you. Like when I moved in here the guy was a general contractor and the out buildings were full of stuff, all good just had to go.

Keith the amount of stuff is the thing. He never got rid of anything. Parts were jammed and piled everywhere. But it was all old used parts.
My grandfather was kind of that way. If it remotely had a chance of being useable or being able to be modified to be useable , it was kept.

Here on the farm, that proves vital. A lesson that my parents and siblings are now learning as they threw EVERYTHING away. Including good stuff that they had no clue what it was so that meant it needed to go. Well now, all them new and used spare parts would have saved them thousands just last year alone.

Keith the amount of stuff is the thing. He never got rid of anything. Parts were jammed and piled everywhere. But it was all old used parts.
I actually need to start labeling stuff and writing a cost value on everything. Cause if/when something happens to me, at least they’ll know what’s what

I actually need to start labeling stuff and writing a cost value on everything. Cause if/when something happens to me, at least they’ll know what’s what
That's what I did with all my Barracuda parts.

Mine will be a mess for whoever. I have prices on all the stuff I sell at carlisle and the distributors, but has to be a few thousand parts un labeled.

OK not trying to be political watching Sky news and its funny how the Russian Wagner mercenary group turned on Russia.

OK not trying to be political watching Sky news and its funny how the Russian Wagner mercenary group turned on Russia.
The best part is Rome once housed it's mercenaries too close to rome and the same thing happened :)

Good morning peoples! Just loaded all my car **** at work into my jeep to take home.... pretty much half a car... hoping to get some patches done when i get home tonight.

MSN

Uh, no.....
That's kinda awesome... also in better news.. Toyota supposedly has a new battery tech already tested in cars that will do 932mile range with a 10 minute charge time.. true game changer :)
Anything that helps musk **** off sooner will make life better :)

That's kinda awesome... also in better news.. Toyota supposedly has a new battery tech already tested in cars that will do 932mile range with a 10 minute charge time.. true game changer :)
Anything that helps musk **** off sooner will make life better :)
C10 equals 350 or 383 for me lol!

dput.jpg

-
Back