Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning All! Couldn't sleep, damn hot water heater is crapping out, less than 3 years old and it's leaking all the way around the top. Read a review and guy had same problem, Bradford White used the wrong anode material in the top tank, causes them to corrode/leak. Of course on a Friday afternoon so who knows when I'll be able to get a plumber out here. If it wasn't a hybrid or under warranty I'd do it myself. Rant over!

Yup, another early riser here.
One cup down already. As soon as it kicks in i should be able to get some more sleep

Wife ordered a new waffle maker and new coffee pot, think she's done with the Nesspresso, pretty damn expensive to keep pods in it lol!

I have another video coming up of the Cuda this next week then I have a story and cold start video with @RustyRatRod the following week. Got stories on 3 of his fleet. It is always a pleasure to visit with him and Mrs Kitty.

It is big. Another one is Fall Hershey, older cars but the swap meet is HUGE! Usually first week in Oct. Takes 3 days to get through the swap area alone. All make alot of pre 50 stuff.

Morning went to bed early and of course that means I am up early six hours is apparently all I need and am allowed...ugh!! Coffee my way please!!
We're out early this morning a golf tournament about 25 miles away.
We get back and the guy buying the Barracuda body parts will be coming in. I'll help him get loaded and back on the road.
I then have someone coming through town stopping to pick up some firewood off those trees I cut down a few weeks ago.
Busy day!!

Good morning. Another trip to the metal place, leaving here at 0630.

Unknown items, Ray should have the answer

IMG_8843.jpeg

IMG_8844.jpeg

IMG_8845.jpeg

Chrysler started field housings. Tommy at Parts hound might buy them if they still have numbers on them. Hemi maybe? Hey whats that motor on the cart to the right of the books, Vacuum pump by chance for a sun machine?

Scott they are all about part numbers and date codes. Should be stamped on the side somewhere.

Ray first I'm not sure what Scott's plan is with all those parts. Would a couple guys you know like Tommy come in look and offer him a price for it all?? It might not be top dollar but certainly easier than spending months trying to sell it all. Just thinking out loud and not sure how a parts lot this is disposed of.

Tommy is swamped right now. He has two cars he did getting displayed at Carlisle and one more on the way. I get what you mean though. Definately worth more that scrap. Scott call me fast when you can I will walk you through what to keep out of scrap.
Switches
Old Hot rod catalouges
Any thing in a oem box
wiper motors
blower motors
ecu's
voltage regulators
Raelays
Ton more

Last edited:
I am done with all the metal if I had months to deal with it, would be different. Majority is old parts he kept when he replaced something while working on a car.

-
Back