Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don’t let the oxygen bottles get away from you. Depending on your local welding supplies dealer sometimes they will trade them out for their brand no questions asked. Sometimes not, just depends on distributor.

Jesus Scott I can't imagine all the parts your going through and trying to sort out.
Thanks Fred, a lot of Chevy stuff. I am going to take the mopar heads and several things home this trip. I will mess with the Chevy stuff another time. Been here since the 15th I am ready to get back to my house. Leaving here on Sunday.

Thanks Fred, a lot of Chevy stuff. I am going to take the mopar heads and several things home this trip. I will mess with the Chevy stuff another time. Been here since the 15th I am ready to get back to my house. Leaving here on Sunday.
Well you need a break for sure.

If you guys are goin' huntin' for that lost submersible, yur too late :rolleyes: :(
I hate to see people die a miserable death but the whole thing was sketchy from the start. Even if the trip was free, I wouldn't have taken it.

Don’t let the oxygen bottles get away from you. Depending on your local welding supplies dealer sometimes they will trade them out for their brand no questions asked. Sometimes not, just depends on distributor.
And better to own the bottles outright.
Even if you have to trade 'em due to the test date.

Wow its late. I got to keep moving.
Spend too much time trying to 'splain things.
Did give me an excuse to link to a thread with this post.
Maybe it aint right, but I take some glee knowing everytime people read that thread they'll see the self-proclaimed expert with 30? 50? years experience had never seen a Chrysler advance governor before.

Well I'm off to check out the inside of my eye lids.
Long day tomorrow.
Funeral.
86 years young.
At the rate people I know are dropping,
Nobody will be around to kiss my rear end good bye.

So I got the Cummins head torqued back down. 26 studs in 3 increments up to 125 ft lbs. with any luck, it’ll come to life Monday.

Then otw to grab food, stumbled on this.

IMG_0586.jpeg

IMG_0587.jpeg

Can't imagine loosing one of my kids but in that situation I bet they had time to know they had no way out and knew they were going to die trapped in that sub.
Sounds like it imploded instantly killing them. I doubt they even had time to get the F out in that 4 letter word

And better to own the bottles outright.
Even if you have to trade 'em due to the test date.
I own my mig tank but I have to trade it out to refill as no one here refills them anymore

-
Back