Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man... i find this annoying.. so i'm going through youtube looking for somebullshit to listen to while working.. i run into a channel i hadn't seen before, 262k subs all car ****.. today they are working on a 61 chevy wagon that idles/runs rough.. 350, all new stuff.
Opens the hood.. has a AFB on it.. "I have no idea what those 2 screws in the front of it do but one is all in and one out, we aren't gonna touch those unless we have to" ******* 262k subs...
THEN... lets pull a plug... pulls a plug and it's BLACK and shiney/gooey, like no white or anything on the ceramic.. "Looks rich" NO!! That's oil... not rich!! Then they put the plug back in instead of new plugs...

Then.. ohh digital timing light "I can do better by ear... you never even know if the timing mark is in the right place" well... yeah.. i thought i was better by ear at 16..

Just... i'm stunned at this ****... 262k subs also showed how he does HUNDREDS of orders for merch per week....

BTW... didn't adjust the idle screws started it back up and complaining that one side is running hotter than the other and it's still missing at idle... just... i hate life :) ok.. done ranting

Just browsing

1965 Plymouth Belvedere | eBay

Screenshot_20230628_083619_eBay.jpg

BTW.. anyone talk to rick from A&A recently? emailed him 2 weeks ago and got nothing back

So I have a nice little 360 that needs a new wrapper. I am seriously considering an old Jeep? Or maybe a Duster just not sure yet. Family is on board provided it does not end up Sublime and Black. Apparently enough is enough. Petty Blue is my next favorite. Or honestly Toyota came out with a very striking blue here a couple years back. No idea what they called it but it was similar to Petty. I really liked it.

No picture of the trunk but figure it's s fuel cell... does seem like it could be Streeted again
Yeah, for me once the original dash is gone usually the car is just a drag car forever. I love a nice interior though

So I have a nice little 360 that needs a new wrapper. I am seriously considering an old Jeep? Or maybe a Duster just not sure yet. Family is on board provided it does not end up Sublime and Black. Apparently enough is enough. Petty Blue is my next favorite. Or honestly Toyota came out with a very striking blue here a couple years back. No idea what they called it but it was similar to Petty. I really liked it.
consider looking for a colt or arrow? :)

Yeah, for me once the original dash is gone usually the car is just a drag car forever. I love a nice interior though
But It is fun to take them to the car show, I toss my steering wheel on the dash. Make sure toggle switches are inert and let the kids strap in and take pictures. They love it!

But It is fun to take them to the car show, I toss my steering wheel on the dash. Make sure toggle switches are inert and let the kids strap in and take pictures. They love it!
It's all personal preference.. i like a nice stockish interior :) My '71 challenger the guy before me was a "Street racer" and had took the ashtray out and put a plate in there with a power/starter switch... i got the car hooked the column back up and it worked perfect.. guy saw it and was like Why would you do that?! well... keys aren't hard to use :)

While I do like the Colts there is just no way, I am north of six feet tall and two hundred pounds. And I already have one dedicated drag car.
if you are that size i would try to find a early (63-65) b-body.. same weight as a a-body but a lot more room :)

Or dodge stepside, late 70s... might be hard to find now though.. love those trucks

It's all personal preference.. i like a nice stockish interior :) My '71 challenger the guy before me was a "Street racer" and had took the ashtray out and put a plate in there with a power/starter switch... i got the car hooked the column back up and it worked perfect.. guy saw it and was like Why would you do that?! well... keys aren't hard to use :)
Agreed, I like both as well. But my Cuda drives the purists crazy at the car shows. When they get done ranting at me on how could you do this to a Cuda etc etc. I simply shrug, look em in the eye and say “well good Sir, that is why your key don’t fit” Hah!

Agreed, I like both as well. But my Cuda drives the purists crazy at the car shows. When they get done ranting at me on how could you do this to a Cuda etc etc. I simply shrug, look em in the eye and say “well good Sir, that is why your key don’t fit” Hah!
Yeah.. i would never rant at someone bout it... it's your car and your money :) And i like to dick with people also.... LS... soon...

-
Back