Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Already built a truck, been there done that. But I do like em. Honestly if I did another truck it would probably be an old Chevy Apache, blasphemy I know but I like em.
Those are cool trucks... as long as it isn't a square body chevy it's cool

While I do like the Colts there is just no way, I am north of six feet tall and two hundred pounds. And I already have one dedicated drag car.
Do sumthin' like we used to see at Orange County Raceway all the time. Mid 60s Bug, looked just like VW had built it until you got the rear view and saw the 15" wide drive tires :lol: 10.50 in shoe polish on the windshield :eek:, driver and passenger seat where the back seat used to be, big block brand X about where the dash board was :lol:. That little Bugger was so damn consistent :steering:

This one had a 454.

074.jpg

Morning!
Nice clear morning here, but rain on its way. Tomorrow too. Kinda makes a problem for me. Firebird gets back burner again

Well guy, you are past all that. Sounds like you have a solid plan for moving forward. Looking ahead you got all winter to sort out new power plant and associated stuff.

I'm hoping to be on the road beefore the end of summer...

Convertible cruising is best in the spring and fall anyhow

I'm hoping to be on the road beefore the end of summer...

Convertible cruising is best in the spring and fall anyhow
That is a very aggressive timeline. Once it gets to the dog days of summer my productivity slows way down. We are looking at several days over one hundred in our very near future here already. I tend to do things in modules kind of when it gets that hot. Set objectives for morning and piddle In afternoon.

That is a very aggressive timeline. Once it gets to the dog days of summer my productivity slows way down. We are looking at several days over one hundred in our very near future here already. I tend to do things in modules kind of when it gets that hot. Set objectives for morning and piddle In afternoon.

My most productive days are when I have all the parts stocked and I do a 14 or 16 hour push. I'm stacking magazines now to get ready for that

Can you smell the smoke? Here if you are out to long , get a real headache ! Smells like camping all week !!!

Yes.. smells like smoke outside. Not super strong but it's definitely there. Winds out of the south seem to be pushing it up into the valley. It's gotten heavier since this morning

20230628_091523.jpg

Morning Fellers. Fog is rolling in as the temps are down and humidity is up. Skeeters were out as I fed the horses and took the dogs for a strole.

I am still doing what I need to and wincing along the way. It usually helps to keep moving so I am.
Been doing a bit of that for 2 weeks. Lower back bothers me most when I first try to start moving, but getting better. Got poison ivy at the same time and that is almost all gone now too. Fun stuff. Not!
Nothing here at all. To dry for fireworks. Might set up a 22 trap and plink away with the step sons kid.
You aren't getting any of this? Raining here nearly every day. Ground hasn't been completely dry in a week.
See if you go to Carlisle I have shirts for you. No shows get recycled!
Recycled...The shirts or the no shows?
Wow... smoke is bad in the valley again.

Smells of bacon and maple syrup. :rolleyes:
So far, not much here. News shows it out across Altoona-State College. Probably hitting Tike.
We are supposed to be 90ish for the 4th. Been there a couple times already this year. Humidity is crazy high with the rain we been getting.
Can you smell the smoke? Here if you are out to long , get a real headache ! Smells like camping all week !!!
That was us a couple weeks ago. Hoping that crap doesn't roll over us again for the long weekend coming up. I have the 3rd and 4th off.

Good Morning

Last edited:
So I have a nice little 360 that needs a new wrapper. I am seriously considering an old Jeep? Or maybe a Duster just not sure yet. Family is on board provided it does not end up Sublime and Black. Apparently enough is enough. Petty Blue is my next favorite. Or honestly Toyota came out with a very striking blue here a couple years back. No idea what they called it but it was similar to Petty. I really liked it.
1969 Dodge dart - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

something like this?
or this? 1967 Dodge A100 pickup - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

Last edited:
-
Back