Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm going to have Squirrel in the crock pot if this keeps up. LOL

20230628_114635.jpg

20230628_114625.jpg

Trash day, picked up a couple wagon loads of wind fall, and got a call my oldest needs my truck this afternoon, its washed and clean so I hope it returns that way (bet it will) good thing is its setting on 1/2 tank, maybe he will fill it up for me :lol:
Another day, Another way, but I did finally get the brakes done and working on Victoria yesterday

20230627_165441.jpg

Trash day, picked up a couple wagon loads of wind fall, and got a call my oldest needs my truck this afternoon, its washed and clean so I hope it returns that way (bet it will) good thing is its setting on 1/2 tank, maybe he will fill it up for me :lol:
Another day, Another way, but I did finally get the brakes done and working on Victoria yesterday

View attachment 1716107934
I don't think i have seen that car before.. is that a 65 valiant?

Morning maniacs ready to roll this morning going to be hot here the next three days 100's with 110 heat index...ugh!!
Same here, thus why I am getting all the outside done this morning, about got it done

I don't think i have seen that car before.. is that a 65 valiant?

Nope. It won't let go. Heating pad helps. A bit ciatic but mostly just hurts and locks up in certain directions.

Good morning, do you guys think Mike is sleeping all night with a smile on his face?
Oh I did , brakes behind me.
Absolutely zero planned for the 4th. Stay off the roads stay at home.
Same here
WTF.. you got a shirt? I didn't get a damn shirt... hoppy! and just curious.. why a stock dist and not pertronix?
I figure Hoppy did a little curve work on it

Oh I did , brakes behind me.

Same here

I figure Hoppy did a little curve work on it
same with my pertronix one.. i just figured he wasn't wired for a stock setup... i love the stock mopar setup thats why i got a stock dist and had him set it up properly. I don't trust **** like MSD after having to save friends that used them on the street.

I was reading yesterday that the only surviving member of Gilligans Island turned 89, and she is interested in Dating.
Requirements are
Must have a sense of humor,and a big heart.

I was reading yesterday that the only surviving member of Gilligans Island turned 89, and she is interested in Dating.
Requirements are
Must have a sense of humor,and a big heart.
Must be that sweet Dark headed one

Good jobe, when you get done handing them out to your Billboard friends, lets get together and sell me one if you have extra. Yep, looks great

66 !! You live under a rock :rofl:
well... i honestly never paid much attention to valiants.. people around here had jobs :)

Meh, i own the lowest lvl plymouth of the b-body line pretty much.. surprised it has heat

Took the alternator apart , no wonder was having problems charging some times . Contacts should be welded , the last one had broken off so probably contact some times .

357320991_955336605584450_8006604536881897580_n.jpg

Untitled.png

-
Back