Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Trying to keep up with you all is like trying to keep up with all 22 of my grand kids. Not gonna happen sooo!!! hope your all doing good and Kiwigtx your red wagon is awesome.

Thanks. John will get a charge out of that for sure.
Good thing on the ‘ultimatum’ cause that would be some serious square footage of Sublime!

IMG_4429.jpeg

Living home alone is great but on occasion I forget to take something out of the freezer for dinner and tonight is one of those nights and don't feel like cooking Soooo!
making my famous homemade canned chili from Hormel with a beer.
God protect the neighbors from the after affects.

Living home alone is great but on occasion I forget to take something out of the freezer for dinner and tonight is one of those nights and don't feel like cooking Soooo!
making my famous homemade canned chili from Hormel with a beer.
God protect the neighbors from the after affects.
That's scary. That was last night for me. Minus the beens and beer.

Good evening all. Trying to price out a receiver hitch and plug-n-play trailer wiring setup so I can haul this 70 Satellite Carcass to Spokane behind the 2021 Edge.

New engine about 4 years ago now.... 408 stroker from BluePrint Engines... brake upgrade carried out shortly afterwards....more than the projected leisurely Sunday afternoon swap out that Mr Scarebird suggested.... :rolleyes:

View attachment 1716108022

View attachment 1716108023

View attachment 1716108024

View attachment 1716108025

View attachment 1716108026

View attachment 1716108027

View attachment 1716108028

View attachment 1716108029

View attachment 1716108030
The Red Wagon was pure Sex! Beautiful man just Beautiful!

Good evening all. Trying to price out a receiver hitch and plug-n-play trailer wiring setup so I can haul this 70 Satellite Carcass to Spokane behind the 2021 Edge.
The 2021 Edge big enough to haul that big of a car and trailer?

-
Back