Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
coffee is up .

pretty-barista-smiling-front-coffee-machine-portrait-shop-56786413.jpg

coffee-machine-7102139.jpg

cup-coffee-andcoffee-machine-1850164.jpg

Spin those Dizzys and rattle those cans
Almost done actually. Billy came by Sun and that was a big help for a few hours. Tell you what that container gets hot and not even in the sun till late afternoon. Might put a ceiling fan in it just to help. De humidifier does work well in there though.

That was pretty funny. For those who don't know the story. Back a few years when someone tried to tie free crack pipes paid by tax monies.
I looked on e bay and found really high end ones 25 for ten bucks. I bought them for gag gifts. Well they sent me 200 lol . Really nice ones.

Well you men have a great day. I crashed early last night. I have a crew of 6 on the way.
Cleaning up my garage today, and anything else that needs it.
all female crew.

Hoppy did you get some bad smoke? You gotta watch...they are putting some funny crap in the weed these days

Just looked at one of the smoke maps, it will be around for several more days........................................it is bad here, not going to do anything outside today either

Are any of our Canadian crew near these fires? I can't imagine how thick it is there, if it is this bad hundreds of miles South. They said it has even reached parts of Europe.

Bought a new flagpole the old one always tangles up. So looking at flags. Beam me up Scotty! Seriously this is the space force flag.

space force.jpg

Morning clan another hot day in store for us today. Moving slow this morning GD had one of those 9:15pm games last night.
On a bright stop though we scored tickets for the Foreigner/Loverboy concert in a couple weeks. Outdoor venue and we have lower floor seats. Always a good time at this place people show up a couple hours early and tailgate before the show.

Morning!
Planes are roaring over my house, 6:00 is legal take off time for the float planes.
Rain in forecast,dont care. We need a little. Effers poured dust control on my road, **** is so corrosive. Calcium chloride. It rusted the exhaust on the fargo instantly. Piss me off.

-
Back