Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I drank the coolaide and after many years I am going to use Amsoil for all my fluids. My first delivery is arriving today. I ordered the diff fluid for the Dart and need to do maintenance on the Chevy and Ford Diesel. I got all the oil as well as the oil filters. I know there are ton of oil discussions on what's best. I have used mobil 1 for years and figured why not try Amsoil, always heard good things.

I am not 100% sure who Scott is using. I do know that he has a kit in mind.
Cool, let me know if you learn who the kit is from. I have a friend making a Daytona clone and he is the one who just learned Stinger and such are out...

I drank the coolaide and after many years I am going to use Amsoil for all my fluids. My first delivery is arriving today. I ordered the diff fluid for the Dart and need to do maintenance on the Chevy and Ford Diesel. I got all the oil as well as the oil filters. I know there are ton of oil discussions on what's best. I have used mobil 1 for years and figured why not try Amsoil, always heard good things.
I use it in the colbalt. Works well. Put it in the trans gas milage went up 2mpg.

I plan to start on changing the torque converter on my boy's car after work tonight. It is a 5 day weekend. I hope to be done with the car tomorrow at the latest and still have a few days to relax and get things done around the house - or nothing.

Morning clan another hot day in store for us today. Moving slow this morning GD had one of those 9:15pm games last night.
On a bright stop though we scored tickets for the Foreigner/Loverboy concert in a couple weeks. Outdoor venue and we have lower floor seats. Always a good time at this place people show up a couple hours early and tailgate before the show.
Girls arrived on time. Even brought coffee.
I need to rest my eyes for a few. Severe eye strain watching them:lol:
I scored free tickets to a A kiss concert a few weeks ago. Small indoor venue.
I will just say it was surprisingly entertaining.
Have a good time Craig.

Funny how things work. Local group events this weekend, organizers never once mentioned the car show. Until i mentioned it was being shunned. They all jumping on me. Car club was never approached about advertising this year.

Girls arrived on time. Even brought coffee.
I need to rest my eyes for a few. Severe eye strain watching them:lol:
I scored free tickets to a A kiss concert a few weeks ago. Small indoor venue.
I will just say it was surprisingly entertaining.
Have a good time Craig.
You too enjoy!! Thinking of also doing ZZ Top same place a few weeks later.

I have not been to a concert since the late 80’s
This place Starlight Theater in KC is an outdoor Ampitheater setup.
Holds maybe 3000 people parking is 50 yards from the gate, venue is great no bad seats.
Liquor is very reasonable. We take our own and "tailgate" with others before the concert.
We go here once or twice a summer and catch a band from the past always a great time.

Think the last one for me was John Valby 7 or 8 years ago in a bar. Guy is hysterical and the audience is uassally basically a following. Must have thick skin.

Screenshot_20230629_083750_Facebook.jpg

-
Back