Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I need to figure out something to make with them... Build a still??
Well, that would work :thumbsup: does anyone there can or make jelly or jam ? Come deer season those would feed them, squirrels too.

After the first couple frosts, I slaughter squirrels, freeze them and make white chilly with those small tree pigs .. yep, deer will love them

Where are those? ??
In here, for sale by blubyu????? Good fellow, I would send him an offer but private message, say you would commit now for 800.. new is 1.100.00 if they have them in stock anymore

If it's the headers i saw for sale earlier, i can't even figure how you would get drivers spark plugs in.. those things are a trip

If it's the headers i saw for sale earlier, i can't even figure how you would get drivers spark plugs in.. those things are a trip
Easy enough

20221027_112819.jpg

wine would be better.
X2, my mind didn't even go there Mike, yep !! Get a giant water bottle and throw a rubber glove on top with a rubber band :thumbsup: I really should take the time to make another batch of Strawberrie wine, hmmmmm Strawberries and Pear mixture would taist good I bet.

X2, my mind didn't even go there Mike, yep !! Get a giant water bottle and throw a rubber glove on top with a rubber band :thumbsup: I really should take the time to make another batch of Strawberrie wine, hmmmmm Strawberries and Pear mixture would taist good I bet.
You should Mike

Got the offending lifter out. It broke. 2nd time in this engine. 351M. At least i can get it out without pulling intake.

Yeah... I was thinking something moonshine-like. Have to read up on what the state says. That stuff doesn't go bad...and maybe I can run it in the car :lol:

Got the offending lifter out. It broke. 2nd time in this engine. 351M. At least i can get it out without pulling intake.
I have never seen a lifter break like that... i assume it tore up the bottom of the pushrod also?

Yeah... I was thinking something moonshine-like. Have to read up on what the state says. That stuff doesn't go bad...and maybe I can run it in the car :lol:
According to the Fed, illegal to make in all 50 states unless you have a commercial license. Near 100% ethanol for fuel is expensive to make.

Good morning. I have Sanderson headers on my 66. D6 I Think. Fit like a glove. Maybe not the best for max power but light years better then manifolds.

Good morning. I have Sanderson headers on my 66. D6 I Think. Fit like a glove. Maybe not the best for max power but light years better then manifolds.
Had never heard of them, their shorties actually look nice

I
thanks... Hmmm. They should line up on the 318 yes??

I hadn't dived into the exhaust discussion, but between Accurate and TTi they are not inexpensive for standard. TTi's header-back is a bit less
I have these for my in waiting 318 for the 64.

20230629_123210.jpg

Last one I seen was Bad Company Running with the Pack tour, before that 2as Pink Floyd Animals Tour.. yep, I was young, working up to 12 hours a day in Florida, Tampa stadium was Pink F, Lakeland civic center was Bad Co.
I saw these geezers a few weeks back in Glenside Pa.

20230629_122918.jpg

20230629_122846.jpg

-
Back