Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cool stickers? Who's Nova does this remind you of? :rofl: Poor guy.

sticker.jpg

Actually not. For the amount of work I don’t need to do now it was a bargain at $680. I would have been f’n around with that mess for months! Plus now I have a new pile of mulch. And some firewood. Not great, but I will mix it in with hardwood over time

View attachment 1716108375
Sometimes it's best to make the call and write the check!

Well it's a marve to me. My 2016 audi q5 actually has no dipsticks. Really. WtF i cant believe iv had it since new and newer knew this. Simone wlways had service done at Audi, so I never worried about it....

So. There is a tube for the engine. Nothing for Trans. But no dipstick. Seems that is a tube that audi inserts a tool to check oil on changes. But the tool does not stay with the car.

20230629_122557.jpg

Home from work and replaced a new box side AGAIN on a truck I did a month ago.
Hail damaged cars are coming in and told the boss I'm not doing anymore paintless dent repair. Getting to old for it and hard on my hands and eye's trying to push dents out and if I keep doing it I'll be pushing up Daisy's. lol

Home from work and replaced a new box side AGAIN on a truck I did a month ago.
Hail damaged cars are coming in and told the boss I'm not doing anymore paintless dent repair. Getting to old for it and hard on my hands and eye's trying to push dents out and if I keep doing it I'll be pushing up Daisy's. lol
353046770_789675936166688_6555931828179806798_n.jpg

Actually not. For the amount of work I don’t need to do now it was a bargain at $680. I would have been f’n around with that mess for months! Plus now I have a new pile of mulch. And some firewood. Not great, but I will mix it in with hardwood over time

View attachment 1716108375
That's a really good deal.
I had prices of $800.00 too $ 1,200.00
For one tree.
I did them myself . One was only about 3ft from the house.

:rofl: Yea but my stick reads half a Quart low.
There is a joke about a guy who went to the doctor about an issue he was having . He had a ring around his head about 3 inches that was lighter.
Doc said just sit there. He came back and said drink this.
Just to let you know it tastes really bad as all good medicines do. So he drinks it, and said that stuff tastes like chit. Doc said it is you were a quart low.

There is a joke about a guy who went to the doctor about an issue he was having . He had a ring around his head about 3 inches that was lighter.
Just to let you know it tastes really bad as all good medicines do. So he drinks it, and said that stuff tastes like chit. Doc said it is you were a quart low.
:rofl: I'm still good at half a quart low.

:rofl::rofl:

Ahaahha !! :rofl: :rofl:

This peice is straight from 1940es, ended in 51, and I don't have a dodge truck :BangHead: :mad: but I do have a 1956 Gator trailer under my 57 Fethercaft all aluminum boat :thumbsup:
One tail light on it as well. May have to keep it.

20230629_143948.jpg

-
Back