Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
5 trees gone and all my old brush piles cleaned up.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IMG_4437.jpeg

IMG_4432.jpeg

USC Plastic thinner (for thinning long hair body filler) showed up.. love when i order something from amazon and it ships from a company 3 miles away... primer showed also :) now i have no excuse for not getting my engine bay ready...

I'm sitting in my truck trying to download map updates from Ford. What a pain system...

Wi fi. To download new maps you first have to have latest sync version. Been scanning for over an hour

And now new DA, sanding pads and air gun showed up... i have no more excuses for my laziness :(

I have never seen a lifter break like that... i assume it tore up the bottom of the pushrod also?
Push rod is perfect. Bought one extra lifter so if it happens again i have the bits to fix it.

Ranchero is fixed, had lunch, now maybe shop cleanup. Or not. Sciatica isnt bad today, but dont want to push my luck.

You have mad skills
I keep telling you guys that I get a nice check every month. Only because im certified as Mad, Crazy, Nuts. Check the box you feel fits.
that aside. I can make you a set, but you wouldn't have them till around Christmas

I keep telling you guys that I get a nice check every month. Only because im certified as Mad, Crazy, Nuts. Check the box you feel fits.
that aside. I can make you a set, but you wouldn't have them till around Christmas
I'm just hoping , that one day I can stop sending Checks out. VN is killin me.....

Expensive. We know who has, or should I say had the gold
Actually not. For the amount of work I don’t need to do now it was a bargain at $680. I would have been f’n around with that mess for months! Plus now I have a new pile of mulch. And some firewood. Not great(spruce), but I will mix it in with hardwood over time

IMG_4441.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back