Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The 2021 Edge big enough to haul that big of a car and trailer?
think Dolly and it is stripped down. Will come back as a Superbird Clone. Also the truck is unavailable at the moment.

20221221_143002.jpg

20221221_142955.jpg

Last edited:
got home, cleaned and painted the last seat frame.. praying this girl has them done in the next couple of weeks.. Then started cleaning the engine bay, seems someone pulled the car with a chain on the core support at some point :( Took bout a hour to hammer it back in shape (and slice and reweld..) it's still off maybe 3/8" but can't see it with the radiator and i don't wanna hammer on it more :) least something done today

Last edited:
Went for a ride in fargo out to a golf course, they have a nice restaurant. And back home. Sky getting real dark, think a big thunderboomer coming.

Local car show on sunday, a couple fellow youtubers may attend. And i signed up for a one day metalworking class, with Karl Fisher from Make It Custom, also on the youtube. Its taking place at HalfassKustoms. Should be a fun day.

Local car show on sunday, a couple fellow youtubers may attend. And i signed up for a one day metalworking class, with Karl Fisher from Make It Custom, also on the youtube. Its taking place at HalfassKustoms. Should be a fun day.
nice, he seems like a decent guy, hope you learn a bit

I like watching Karl, easy to understand what he says.

Basically same here and the usual searches and e mail replies. Man this time of year is busy for me. I need to finish cutting the gras it grew AGAIN! And want to mix up some more herbicide and hit some areas I missed the first round. No rain till tomorrow night so good day for it.

-
Back