Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all...
It's the morning after a double hitter with the softball team last night. It was hot and humid but we won both games. Second game I was running into second base and the guy waiting for the throw blocking the base. A big collision occurs and we both hit the ground. He drops the ball but I'm able to roll over and grab the base with one hand. What a play even the skinned-up knees and elbow.

Exciting day for us we're going to Kansas City this afternoon. Tonight, we have tickets to the Foreigner/Loverboy concert!! An outdoor venue that will be fun.
What a blast from the past, saw Loverboy in 81 Oregon Summer Jam, think both Loverboy and Foreigner were on the bill for '82. Have fun!

Morning all...
It's the morning after a double hitter with the softball team last night. It was hot and humid but we won both games. Second game I was running into second base and the guy waiting for the throw blocking the base. A big collision occurs and we both hit the ground. He drops the ball but I'm able to roll over and grab the base with one hand. What a play even the skinned-up knees and elbow.

Exciting day for us we're going to Kansas City this afternoon. Tonight, we have tickets to the Foreigner/Loverboy concert!! An outdoor venue that will be fun.
Take it easy old man. Don't hurt yourself! LOL Loverboy was a good concert for me. Never have seen Foreigner but they have a long list of great tunes. It should be a great concert for you two.

Morning all...

Foreigner was the first concert I ever saw. :thumbsup: I had to look at there tour history to jog the brain. 1979 Head Games Tour at Hershey Arena. Are there any original members?

Good Morning

Take it easy old man. Don't hurt yourself! LOL Loverboy was a good concert for me. Never have seen Foreigner but they have a long list of great tunes. It should be a great concert for you two.
Loverboy is still kickin BUTT!

Good video from Alameda racing today about exactly what spark does in the chamber of race engines

on second thought I am not sure we can trust Holly with a goat
You mean Harley I assume...
Holley is my 'pup'.

IMG_4645.jpeg

Well good morning all y’all. I am running behind today. Just another day of moving crap out of storage building. It was 200 a month. We finally got to the point on the house I could start moving junk in. My goal is to get the storage emptied out till the only thing left in there is the mill and lathe. I will Jack it up get rollers under it and stage it by the door. Then recruit some help to get it on the trailer. Side note my Mal pup saw a ditch tiger in the pasture while we were sitting up on the deck last night. Yep bailed right off the deck after the kitty. A mere eleven feet to the ground, crazy dog. Hemi was going to follow suit but I got her shut down. She would not have survived. Scared the crap out of me.

Well good morning all y’all. I am running behind today. Just another day of moving crap out of storage building. It was 200 a month. We finally got to the point on the house I could start moving junk in. My goal is to get the storage emptied out till the only thing left in there is the mill and lathe. I will Jack it up get rollers under it and stage it by the door. Then recruit some help to get it on the trailer. Side note my Mal pup saw a ditch tiger in the pasture while we were sitting up on the deck last night. Yep bailed right off the deck after the kitty. A mere eleven feet to the ground, crazy dog. Hemi was going to follow suit but I got her shut down. She would not have survived. Scared the crap out of me.
Ditch tiger! That's funny. How's you daughter doing?

I sure do wish this 65 year old body was able, I would drive up and help for a day or two, my lower back and left shoulder is so tender I have to watch every step it seems, but I have been off beer for going on 3 weeks now, lost 5 and a half lbs, but getting up and down, up and down from this work area has helped I am sure, I am so close its crazy, hope to video it pulling out of the shop very VERY soon.

16896883122226735188293388951703.jpg

I sure do wish this 65 year old body was able, I would drive up and help for a day or two, my lower back and left shoulder is so tender I have to watch every step it seems, but I have been off beer for going on 3 weeks now, lost 5 and a half lbs, but getting up and down, up and down from this work area has helped I am sure, I am so close its crazy, hope to video it pulling out of the shop very VERY soon.

View attachment 1716116302
Nice work on the beer! I'm off snack/sugar for 3 days now... i need to drop 20# plus i'm 90% sure i went diabetic again.. so need to get rid of that :)

I hope we get more help to Canada, we sent a bunch of crews up there a month ago, but they need more help on those fire lines.

Nice work on the beer! I'm off snack/sugar for 3 days now... i need to drop 20# plus i'm 90% sure i went diabetic again.. so need to get rid of that :)
But I do enjoy two shots of crown in a gass of ice most every evening :thumbsup: yep, stay off those sweets, I miss chocolate covered raisins, the good ones from the candy store here in town, been a few months now.

-
Back