Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Received my County, personal property tax bill today. First one I've received. Apparently they do straight depreciation on vehicles.
Tax value of the Valiant is $300.
Annual taxes are $0.52.

Can't complain
Got to love that

That's the perfect welder.
I bought one last year. Light weight, and welds great on sheet metal.
most folks don't like flux core , but I do.
I repair old lamps with it so my wife bought it for me (tax deduction) :thumbsup: , plus I use it myself of Victoria, I welded the shifter mount in with it yesterday, and repaired my front passenger side fender and I do like it, I tested it on some steel plate and it did great.

No problem But you can't put paint over that without putting more primer on it. Ya can't put paint over bare metal and sealer before paint is the only way to make sure you cover all the bare metal.
Not much of trying to explain but hate to see you have to redo it.
So where do i stand with direct to metal urethane high build primer?
Looks like i may have to finish Barracuda so its more sale-able.
Going to do the filler work, And i give up on stripping entire car. I may permit myself 10 hours to knock the majority of the paint off.

Received my County, personal property tax bill today. First one I've received. Apparently they do straight depreciation on vehicles.
Tax value of the Valiant is $300.
Annual taxes are $0.52.

Can't complain
Next year the Dart will be on there...............I received mine and I can complain:BangHead:

It is cheaper than Virginia was, so I guess there is that.

Morning!
I had enough by 8 pm and decided to crash. 7 hours solid sleep.
Clean shop some more, move welder and plasma cutter to quonset. And i think i need to move a full filing cabinet to my office. Its all service manuals.

I repair old lamps with it so my wife bought it for me (tax deduction) :thumbsup: , plus I use it myself of Victoria, I welded the shifter mount in with it yesterday, and repaired my front passenger side fender and I do like it, I tested it on some steel plate and it did great.
I have a small lamp collection. Lava, and oil lamps mostly.
I bought that little welder for odd jobs, and such. Took it to Ohio to fix some railings on my son's house.
We come back from getting supply.
His eldest boy decided to try it while we were away.. He picked it right up.

20210925_105715.jpg

20210925_105731.jpg

Morning all. We made it back from our concert night late start due to weather so didn’t get home until 1 am. We’ve decided next time we get a room. Loverboy played and we got to talk with their Hall of Fame guitarist Paul Dean. We got to talk to him last year after a show for quite a while. Cheryl showed him the pic we took of us that day and he remembered us. After this show he looked like a whipped pup due to the heat and humidity. He said he’d been in KC three days before the show without much to do. Cheryl told him if it happened next year, we’d hide him out at the house for a day or two and he said that sounded great.
Foreigner was great to a nice show. Here are a few pics.

IMG_2083.jpeg

IMG_2066.jpeg

IMG_2080.jpeg

Last edited:
Next year the Dart will be on there...............I received mine and I can complain:BangHead:

It is cheaper than Virginia was, so I guess there is that.

Well, the truck was substantially more :rolleyes:

It's all in how they dice it up. Registration renewals are cheap. It does make me think a 40 year old, nicely restored truck is the way to go....

Well... good morning anyhow

:lol:

Another windows open cool overnight.

Some critters must've been traversing the pasture last night. The dog got spun up around 2am

No Starlink available. I put up with it because the view, peace, and quiet are more important......................................

IMG_5220.JPG

Good morning guys. I don't know much. Looks like rain went south again. Really night light show though.

-
Back