Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am not sure the exact protocol for this group, but I need some help. I am looking for the name of a part so that I can research it better, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere. It's the piece that sits behind the interior door panel. If I can find the technical term, I feel like my search would be much easier. Maybe I need to be posting this question in another forum, I am not sure.

View attachment 1716118985
Door handle bezel?

I apologize if some of these questions sound basic. I know some information and what to research but not everything and I am far from an expert. This is my project car that I have been wanting for a long time now and my husband (who is a Chevy guy) told me finidng all the parts is on me. Which I understand, it's my project. So now I am determined to find them all. :steering:
You will find everything you need through this forum.

Like this?

IMG_4613.jpeg
im all about patina!

:lol:

:lol:

Thanks I will check them. I definitely want to fix the leak. I refuse to believe it can’t be taken care of. I’m no spring chicken but I can still get under the dash. I’m 46.
I went under dash of my Fargo, it was not an easy task. Next time, seats out.

Evening! Long backread.
Puppy is getting better after her little tumble off the couch. Customer cut grass for about 3-1/2 hours, really likes my mower. Drove son to airport and stopped by a fellow youtuber, had a nice visit. He has one of the largest stationary engine collections in manitoba. There was a dozen at hus house in various states of rebuild. He makes valves, piston rings,gears as needed. Has a degenerative spine condition, so cant do as much as he would like.
Gave me a chrome grille for my Studebaker, rough. Perfect!
So if you are interested in stationary engines, budget builds and cool rods check out the youtube channel.
https://youtube.com/@pennyshotrodscustoms
Great group of guys. One used to work with my brother in law.
Tell em frank sent you!

I can’t knock them. They are good cars and my husband has a 69 Chevelle.
Nice car nothing wrong with that I had one and brings back good memories I just prefer my Mopar and we even like pictures of your husbands car if you have some. Not a matter of what car you have it's more of helping each other out and enjoying our morning coffee with good friends.
And giving each other **** makes the day even better.

Nice car nothing wrong with that I had one and brings back good memories I just prefer my Mopar and we even like pictures of your husbands car if you have some. Not a matter of what car you have it's more of helping each other out and enjoying our morning coffee with good friends.
It’s always fun when you can give **** and it’s good to have people than can take it as well. Here is one picture I have. I’m not the greatest with keeping pictures on my phone.

IMG_3090.jpeg

I went under dash of my Fargo, it was not an easy task. Next time, seats out.

One of the plusses of having a convertible... lots more light when you're working on the interior....and no ceiling in the way of kicking your legs around to fit under the dash :lol:

My brother is a lifelong Chevelle guy. He has two.... and he's amazed at the connection and assistance I get from this crowd. Best people

It’s always fun when you can give **** and it’s good to have people than can take it as well. Here is one picture I have. I’m not the greatest with keeping pictures on my phone.

View attachment 1716119163
Sweet that's definitely a keeper and love the color looks like your husband has a good taste in cars.
Would give him a bad time for owning a Chevy but I like it.
Donn't tell him I said that.

One of the plusses of having a convertible... lots more light when you're working on the interior....and no ceiling in the way of kicking your legs around to fit under the dash :lol:

My brother is a lifelong Chevelle guy. He has two.... and he's amazed at the connection and assistance I get from this crowd. Best people
Feel the same Chris good people here.

Good evening; long day but it got better because i just got my eBay special 4x5 to 4x4.5 adapters to fit my mags on the duster

20230723_181616.jpg

20230724_203356.jpg

20230724_203447.jpg

12:56? I think i better go to sleep. Went to a friend’s place for a bonfire beside the river. Puppy had a blast! Running up the hill and rolling down, in the dark. She must be feeling a lot better.

Morning all, didnt backread. Covering for the other guy as he was ready to drop from traveling all day. so I stood the rest of his watch as I was already awake.

So hopefully in the upcoming weeks we will be doing various will it start and run videos on some Mopars in Spokane area of Washington.

-
Back