Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning guys hope your day is going well. looks like a perfect day here and I actually made a good pot of coffee.

Nice..

The hot is coming today.... I'll have to close up the windows and start the AC up...

Should be getting my last package of things to get the engine bay done. I need to go up to the Wally and grab a small container of filler to dress the welded areas.

Beard saved the day again! Missed my mouth with the coffee while multi tasking, shirt is clean still. WIN

Nice..

The hot is coming today.... I'll have to close up the windows and start the AC up...

Should be getting my last package of things to get the engine bay done. I need to go up to the Wally and grab a small container of filler to dress the welded areas.
Damn shame we live so far apart I have lots of filler I'd give you .

It's a slow time of year here, but there are still things that need to get done unfortunately so it interferes with my playtime.
So what do you do for a living. Coffee shop has quite a variety if backgrounds.

What assemebly lube you guys use? Also.. on a roller cam, just oil on the lobes to avoid sliding? (someone told me this a long time ago, just double checking)

I work for an IU as an administrative assistant. We work with students with special needs. I used to be in teaching prior to this.
Like they have said. You'll fit in great here. Most of here are special needs adults...... :rofl:

What assemebly lube you guys use? Also.. on a roller cam, just oil on the lobes to avoid sliding? (someone told me this a long time ago, just double checking)
I use Joe Gibbs engine assembly lube. Has never failed me....

-
Back