Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hottest day of the year so far and they decided to bust the water line by putting an electric pole through it

I looked there too, didn't call but seems they have a lot of Chevy
They do everything.. i have a set of their from the 70s sitting in my shop right now (not hemi) but dougs would be my first call..

Although since you want to keep it original i would probably look for a set of huge hooker competition and not coat them.

They do everything.. i have a set of their from the 70s sitting in my shop right now (not hemi) but dougs would be my first call..

Although since you want to keep it original i would probably look for a set of huge hooker competition and not coat them.
Nothing original in the engine other than the 1966 block as of now. All new parts.

Nothing original in the engine other than the 1966 block as of now
I know, but if you are keeping like the brakes original to keep it like it was, coating headers seems odd is all..

And holy **** dougs webpage is horrible.

Don't know what that means?
Supposedly the factory spaced the k-frame down from the frame with spacers (i think 1/2") then raised the engine up with spacers to make more room for exhaust/steering...
this is from a original car owner
"the hemi darts used a B-body type hemi mount, what that did is put the engine exactly where mine is "the stock location" but lowered the K-frame by the amount of the spacer. what that does is give you more clearence between the engine and the steering linkage"

Ah... i think you are using a motor plate though.. so never mind... my brain is off today :) thinking isn't working

Supposedly the factory spaced the k-frame down from the frame with spacers (i think 1/2") then raised the engine up with spacers to make more room for exhaust/steering...
this is from a original car owner
"the hemi darts used a B-body type hemi mount, what that did is put the engine exactly where mine is "the stock location" but lowered the K-frame by the amount of the spacer. what that does is give you more clearence between the engine and the steering linkage"
Funny thing is they used that concept on the 71-74 B bodies which let them lower the fenders for aero reasons

-
Back