Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_8149.JPG

I think I should go header or car shopping today. In LA! The neighbor is getting an old pine tree trimmed today, talking manlift sized pine tree. Chain saws and a chipper will be the music of the day :BangHead:

Called Hedman headers= nothing
Dougs, by the way, their site sucks and I was on hold and 8 people in front of me just to see if they have 426 headers :BangHead::BangHead:

Well just sitting here doing nothing, my new alternator is supposed to be delivered today and I feel like a little kid looking up the chimney waiting for Santa Claus to slide down. :BangHead:
Today started out good till I made me some breakfast. My Mexican omelet looked like **** and think a turd with hot sauce on it would have been better.
Anyway off to the eye doctor for my eye exam ya all have a great afternoon.

Well just sitting here doing nothing, my new alternator is supposed to be delivered today and I feel like a little kid looking up the chimney waiting for Santa Claus to slide down. :BangHead:
Today started out good till I made me some breakfast. My Mexican omelet looked like **** and think a turd with hot sauce on it would have been better.
Anyway off to the eye doctor for my eye exam ya all have a great afternoon.
636be7d00353691ee3299e3a511f53bb.gif

Well it has been 10 days since the medicine that screwed me up. At doc now for blood pressure check. 90⁰ amd very humid with Canada smoke isn't helping the asthma. This should be interesting

Well it has been 10 days since the medicine that screwed me up. At doc now for blood pressure check. 90⁰ amd very humid with Canada smoke isn't helping the asthma. This should be interesting
Hope they get it figured out you seem to have more than your fair share!!

-
Back