Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got new tires on car and going to small town car show later today. They also have a burn out competition. NOT ME

Wow you guys have been busy. I leave for a little bit and the room blows up.
True this !!

How has your morning been BB ? Sprinkling here, then its going to get hot, 95 and balmy. Looking forward to getting out in the shop, turn A/C on and watch some fishing, while I do my stretch exercises holding a 5'11" stick, then decide if I want to pull the gas tank or see how well it pumps forward, it siphon its self to the fron... we will see

Got new tires on car and going to small town car show later today. They also have a burn out competition. NOT ME
I hear that, Mikie no do burn outs unless its on the track, keep it neat on the streets and fast at the track brother :thumbsup:

Legs are a little sore this morning, dreamed I was lost in a naybor hood walking everywhere, came up on a motorcycle for sale, jumped on it and heading around looking for my way and woke up :BangHead: , legs are sore from stretching over the fender, headers are back on, filled the engine and radiator up..
This is a true story just to let everyone know, cb 750 Honda i believe

True this !!

How has your morning been BB ? Sprinkling here, then its going to get hot, 95 and balmy. Looking forward to getting out in the shop, turn A/C on and watch some fishing, while I do my stretch exercises holding a 5'11" stick, then decide if I want to pull the gas tank or see how well it pumps forward, it siphon its self to the fron... we will see
My morning is good. I'm at work now, checking in here every once in a while. It's 69 and cloudy here, they are calling for rain later. It's quiet here so I can continue working on my build list at least. :)

My morning is good. I'm at work now, checking in here every once in a while. It's 69 and cloudy here, they are calling for rain later. It's quiet here so I can continue working on my build list at least. :)
69? Gotta love that. :rofl: :rofl: can I say that?

69? Gotta love that. :rofl: :rofl: can I say that?
Best number out there!

EFC0652D-5E16-4F98-A199-F7C4D534EAC2.gif

Been going back and forth on replacing front end bushings etc. I was looking at complete kits and after some research and reviews seems as though they are mostly junk, no surprise.
Mine are 1971...all of them.

Not much on the farm agenda today, spread a couple loads of dirt and repair three point where I bounced it into pieces going over a bunch of rocks perhaps a wee bit to fast? Laying low and trying to get shoulder operational again. Might as well use the crap out of it until they replace it.

-
Back