Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning. Still battling bees here. I sprayed right in the frame where they go in and out last night and they are flying there again this morning. :mad: Of course I have no clue where the nest is in there. I just gave another shot and got them all wound up. :eek: Gonna just stay away for a bit... Have to run some erands this morning Will grab some more iso alcohol to pick them off with. That has definitely decreased the population. I don't know how quick they can reproduce though...

Good Morning. Still battling bees here. I sprayed right in the frame where they go in and out last night and they are flying there again this morning. :mad: Of course I have no clue where the nest is in there. I just gave another shot and got them all wound up. :eek: Gonna just stay away for a bit... Have to run some erands this morning Will grab some more iso alcohol to pick them off with. That has definitely decreased the population. I don't know how quick they can reproduce though...

Is there something you can snake down in there to spray I wonder?

Good Morning. Still battling bees here. I sprayed right in the frame where they go in and out last night and they are flying there again this morning. :mad: Of course I have no clue where the nest is in there. I just gave another shot and got them all wound up. :eek: Gonna just stay away for a bit... Have to run some erands in a bit. Will grab some more iso alcohol to pick them off with. That has definitely decreased the population. I don't know how quick they can reproduce though...
I had heard if you get a phony nest , hang it close to where they are .
, suppose to keep them away , territory thing . Some places sell phony nests. Just a thought!

I had heard if you get a phony nest , hang it close to where they are .
, suppose to keep them away , territory thing . Some places sell phony nests. Just a thought!

True...

Just use a brown paper bag or plastic shopping bag and stuff it to shape. Used that to get rid of the boring bees the were chewing on my deck

Is there something you can snake down in there to spray I wonder?
Could probably use a fresh coat of Eastwood internal frame spray. LOL.
1691156794916.png

My son had wasps around the last couple years. He got some kind of powder that he sprayed in the areas where they nested and they are pretty much gone this year. It was like flea powder and the wasps get it on their feet and carry it back to the nest. It really worked well. Here's some.

Could probably use a fresh coat of Eastwood internal frame spray. LOL.
View attachment 1716122901
I used that on my car.. it works well.. It WILL drip out the drain holes though and leave little tears, so make sure to wipe that up before it dries... Also... straighten a coat hanger and tape the tube to it or it will curl and you won't get far in

How are the doggies doing after your trip?
They actually did quite well. Hemi has been kenneled a time or two so she knows the drill. The little dog takes her cues from the big one. I paid extra and did the VIP kennel so they could bunk together. It worked great. They have no issue sharing water as they see that as neutral ground. Food however they will not share nor will they poach food from each other. Once they establish whose bowl is whose it is all good. They lady that runs the kennel loved them. She is the only one around here that will board GSDs or BMs. She loved the ability to use hand commands for obedience. And also the opportunity to just leave big bowls full of food knowing the dogs will meter their own food intake. She gets a lot of labs so slow feed bowls and specified diet regimes are the norm for her! We will use her again for sure. Hundred pound Shepard’s freak folks out, and she was very comfortable with them.

I used that on my car.. it works well.. It WILL drip out the drain holes though and leave little tears, so make sure to wipe that up before it dries... Also... straighten a coat hanger and tape the tube to it or it will curl and you won't get far in
I did them a few years ago, so am familiar. I was joking to usw it on bees, but half serious in thinking about another coat. I think it did a good job. But no way to know how well you did getting it all

This old case cleaned up pretty good. There's a couple of spots that wouldn't come out like it got hot. It will work fine though. 1948?

20230804_090107.jpg

20230804_090845.jpg

20230804_090813.jpg

-
Back