Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What did you hang, the paper bag?

Yup

1691161045140.png

Raided the garden this morning and it looks pretty good.
This is my first time tending one and so far I haven't killed anything. YET

They actually did quite well. Hemi has been kenneled a time or two so she knows the drill. The little dog takes her cues from the big one. I paid extra and did the VIP kennel so they could bunk together. It worked great. They have no issue sharing water as they see that as neutral ground. Food however they will not share nor will they poach food from each other. Once they establish whose bowl is whose it is all good. They lady that runs the kennel loved them. She is the only one around here that will board GSDs or BMs. She loved the ability to use hand commands for obedience. And also the opportunity to just leave big bowls full of food knowing the dogs will meter their own food intake. She gets a lot of labs so slow feed bowls and specified diet regimes are the norm for her! We will use her again for sure. Hundred pound Shepard’s freak folks out, and she was very comfortable with them.
she was very comfortable with them...and they both will with her again next time too.

I got an early Christmas present yesterday :lol: Since 7/31 I have been on call for Superior Court Jury Duty. Call in or check their juror website every evening to get your instructions for the next day. Yesterday's message "You do not need to go to a court house. Your Jury Service is complete." WHOOPEE :lol:

I got an early Christmas present yesterday :lol: Since 7/31 I have been on call for Superior Court Jury Duty. Call in or check their juror website every evening to get your instructions for the next day. Yesterday's message "You do not need to go to a court house. Your Jury Service is complete." WHOOPEE :lol:
Yea! I served a couple years ago so I'm good for another year or two.

Yea! I served a couple years ago so I'm good for another year or two.
i had to do Federal jury duty many year ago. Funny thing, the Feds got 4 of us from the outfit I was working for in a matter of 3 months, weird. Biggest issue, closest Fed court is LA, one of the co-workers had to serve in Orange County, an hour further away. It paid well surprisingly. I about broke even with the wages I would have earned, and they paid my lodging.

What did you hang, the paper bag?
Yes, it has kept wasps out of our shop for three years, I now have the real thing hanging, I bought it in May of this year for 28 dollars at a flea market
You folks probably don't care but this is a easy way to get photos from my phone to my laptop. I think these 2 will work well together. The ol
Iver Johnson Champion .410 cleaned up pretty nice. A little WD-40 made the action smooth and the ejector work every time. The bluing is even quite nice.

View attachment 1716122925

View attachment 1716122926

View attachment 1716122927

View attachment 1716122932

View attachment 1716122933
Thats a beuityful pair Mike, good find

16911675354614548287959164537881.jpg

I got a Rolex for Christmas from some rich lesbian friends of mine...

I guess they didn't understand what I meant when I told them, "I wanna watch"...

-
Back