Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A lot of backreading this morning. Chatty Kathies!
1691174439619.png

They remind me of the creepy twins from the Shining.

Sorry I was bored at work :lol:
Kinda bored here as well I could go stir up some trouble in the neighborhood but no one pays any attention to me here anymore.
Thought about heading to WalMart and jump on one of those battery operated handicapped scooters and chase all the pretty gals through the store.

Kinda bored here as well I could go stir up some trouble in the neighborhood but no one pays any attention to me here anymore.
Thought about heading to WalMart and jump on one of those battery operated handicapped scooters and chase all the pretty gals through the store.

It would be funny but then we might find you on the people of Walmart page

Just sitting here drinking a few beers. Had to get a new cell phone the other day since mine was full, mostly videos and pictures. Only 128 GB. But the new one I bought has 512 gigabytes. I should be good for a while. Of course there's always an issue when you get a new phone I transferred all the information but the phone would not get a signal from Verizon. Went over to the Verizon store where they told me they needed to switch SIM cards. None of the instructions indicated that. Imagine that.

Just sitting here drinking a few beers. Had to get a new cell phone the other day since mine was full, mostly videos and pictures. Only 128 GB. But the new one I bought has 512 gigabytes. I should be good for a while. Of course there's always an issue when you get a new phone I transferred all the information but the phone would not get a signal from Verizon. Went over to the Verizon store where they told me they needed to switch SIM cards. None of the instructions indicated that. Imagine that.
They used to do that for you. Now it seems they just send you home and let you fend for yourself

Fred since you are here and bored I have a question on my latest project that involves your talents.
I'm in the process of installing this valance.
on my valiant. I'm trying to somewhat replicate the blue and white valiant.

20230804_145017.jpg

20230209_151300.jpg

vv04-640x480.jpg

Nice....Just don't add the chin spoiler........Looks out of place on that car....
Agree that's part of why I said somewhat.
My problem is the company that built the Valiant is apparently out of business. The one that made the
Valance couldn't tell me what turn signal lights they built it around.
I would rather use these cuda ones I have since they have the housings and correct pigtails to just plug in. I have good new lenses so ignore the illustration picture.

20230804_145414.jpg

So my two issues are the chrome finish ring is too big to fit and fiberglass is something I will admit I have minimal experience with. .
The part is too expensive to hack up.

20230804_145537.jpg

If I put the assembly together it protrudes out to far. I've thought about just cutting it out and fabricating a support from behind.
Any thoughts?

So my two issues are the chrome finish ring is too big to fit and fiberglass is something I will admit I have minimal experience with. .
The part is too expensive to hack up.

View attachment 1716123034
Fiber glass is easy Ray but like you said hate to hack it up. I think if it was me I would first make a mold off the one you got just incase.
You could cut the hole out and make it bigger and reglass in a new backing.

-
Back