Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was grabbing a water out of my garage fridge jus now and found this little critter hanging off it's web above my head.
Nasty looking little spyder anyone know what it is?

View attachment 1716123060
1124892725-spider-hairspray-surprise.jpg

WOW, nice work Fred!
Fred built me a console for my Demon since I had to fabricate my own tunnel as a result of putting in a Tremec six speed. It is a thing of beauty. Fred rocks. There is a pix of my (Fred’s) console on the FABO calendar this year. It is a bit humorous as I am eyeing it with a torch and a hammer to make it fit.

So, being another day of rest and getting used to how the meds affect me, I decided to draw a picture. Left side bird needs work yet. Been a long time, felt good. Stole the idea from the interwebs.

20230804_175017.jpg

Day 2 of degreeing my cam... dial indicator is in the garbage can, new one on the way :) thing was like 40 years old and never taken care of well.. i would do readings and spin the motor over to check zero and nothing moved and it's off 2-3 thou everytime.. kinda not what it's supposed to do :)

So, being another day of rest and getting used to how the meds affect me, I decided to draw a picture. Left side bird needs work yet. Been a long time, felt good. Stole the idea from the interwebs.

View attachment 1716123108
Bah! i hate people with artistic talent.. i would kill to be able to do that :) I have tried that and painting and it's just bad.. great drawing btw :)

View attachment 1716123108
Ok I like that for sure, as I have a raven tattooed on my shoulder that looks very similar to your drawing. Our clan totem is a raven.

Fred built me a console for my Demon since I had to fabricate my own tunnel as a result of putting in a Tremec six speed. It is a thing of beauty. Fred rocks. There is a pix of my (Fred’s) console on the FABO calendar this year. It is a bit humorous as I am eyeing it with a torch and a hammer to make it fit.
Love the picture and yea ya need to pound and torch it to get it to fit. :thumbsup:

Frankly I do not care, these guys will sting the literal crap out of you. Call them whatever you want, they sting it hurts.
Really? We have mud daubers all over our barns, they never sting. Hell i knock their nests down all the time.

Now We also have hornets and red wasps, those things, they will attack like crazy . Those, I deploy chemical warfare on them two suckers

I kick *** on adult coloring books though! I tried bob ross painting and **** that guy... it's your own world of muddy brown paint... bah :)

-
Back