Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice work Mike WOW.
One for John.

IMG_20230804_201531.jpg

About as far as I got was doodling in class. 8th grade teacher liked my doodle of him - can't recall if he eneded up with it.
This one I stumbled across a year or two ago. College economics - and obviously someone asked about the gold standard and at least one of the doodles related to his rambling that followed
1691197304805.png

About as far as I got was doodling in class. 8th grade teacher liked my doodle of him - can't recall if he eneded up with it.
This one I stumbled across a year or two ago. College economics - and obviously someone asked about the gold standard and at least one of the doodles related to his rambling that followed
View attachment 1716123146
I love it. It’s great to see everyone’s personalities coming out

Hey @Mattax ...

How's the project?
From my perspective its going pretty well especially considering the lack of prep. The kids are as good as one could ask for - that's a big plus. I've got some prtty good assistance from the main team. Still lacking on equipment and vehicle and still only really planning a day or two ahead. At least we got the basic tools on site so I only have to lug a few things plus my own tool boxes.

I love it. It’s great to see everyone’s personalities coming out
I'm not sure if that's a good thing or should get my head examined! LOL

I do remember Mr Lally made a point about Postal Inspectors being very badass which is how the lower left doodle came to be.

Last edited:
-
Back