Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Damn. Busy night. Tired and stuffed up. Headache, maybe a little dizzy too.

I did get the tv set up outside, with the smart tv adapter. Its nice sitting out there and watching movies and stuff.

Last edited:
I'm in a state of pissed because I have a 318 apart on the workbench and the cat knocked a piston off the table and broke the skirt off the piston.

So now I have to find another stock piston to replace it that will ride with the other 7.

Plus I have to find out who's cat this is because I don't even have a cat

I could do it go ahead and fire me...

1691202851163.png

I'm in a state of pissed because I have a 318 apart on the workbench and the cat knocked a piston off the table and broke the skirt off the piston.

So now I have to find another stock piston to replace it that will ride with the other 7.

Sorry to hear that.

I have been snoring in the chair for the last half hour. I did make it through the day with a nap after lunch. I took a melatonin and I hope I sleep.

I could see what pistons i have,maybe the same. If you cant find something close i will mail one to you.

-
Back