Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Some one has to be the go to guy! Actually will be shifting gears at Carlisle next year. Maybe 40 distributors and a bunch of parts. Definately sold some parts last time.

Hey Hoppy why the red X lol.
I'm not a selfish lover. More then One why to please a lady.
And as the song goes there must be 60 ways to love your lever. Or is that 60 ways to leave your lover. I get that mixed up at times.

LOL sounds like lift day I. Kind of glad that big *** bag of tannerite did not go off. Matt did one it blew a car apart.

IMG_2771.JPG

Well breakfast is done time to hit the shower, then head out to the garage and start tearing the Valiant apart. I had enough fun driving it this year so time for the restoration.. no offers on the cuda I'm thinking of just junking it.

Man dont junk that I will take it before that and give you the scrap price and bring you for a ride in it within a year! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man dont junk that I will take it before that and give you the scrap price and bring you for a ride in it within a year! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You have enough on your plate and where you going to put it. Seriously if you can come up with a plan come get it.

We need to do another one. That was a good time with definately a excess of Beer when AAron? showed up.

Monin' gents and/or similarities ([_] . Into the larger coffee mug
Getting new cushions made for our wingback gliding rocker is driving me absolutely crazy! There is a guy on Youtube who does have all the equipment and the skills req'd to do the job but... his accent suggests he's in England or Australia even. I don't know.
I miss the good ol' days. I could put a "help wanted" ad in the local newspaper and get responses. Today I'm following recommendations from those who can't do this job.
We went to a place over in Greenville yesterday this has likely been in this business more than 50 years. They had to turn the job away because they have never purchased all the parts for the sewing machine they have. They have only one size foot for one small size welt cord. The one you often find on a 18" square throw cushion. They did agree that a jumbo chair with jumbo cushions would need a larger cord to look right. Still had to let me and my money walk out their door.
Just heard that I didn't hit the Mega Million jackpot either :(
Next drawing to be near 1.55 billion.

Always a sucsess with this group. You need to get to Carlisle with the wife and slum out with us.

Gd Mornin peeps. I had some 'ant powder' Says it has Borax in. Did a few good poofs of that up int the Duster frame where I think the bees are. See what happens, don't know how fast that is supposed to work either.

Monin' gents and/or similarities ([_] . Into the larger coffee mug
Getting new cushions made for our wingback gliding rocker is driving me absolutely crazy! There is a guy on Youtube who does have all the equipment and the skills req'd to do the job but... his accent suggests he's in England or Australia even. I don't know.
I miss the good ol' days. I could put a "help wanted" ad in the local newspaper and get responses. Today I'm following recommendations from those who can't do this job.
We went to a place over in Greenville yesterday this has likely been in this business more than 50 years. They had to turn the job away because they have never purchased all the parts for the sewing machine they have. They have only one size foot for one small size welt cord. The one you often find on a 18" square throw cushion. They did agree that a jumbo chair with jumbo cushions would need a larger cord to look right. Still had to let me and my money walk out their door.
Just heard that I didn't hit the Mega Million jackpot either :(
Next drawing to be near 1.55 billion.
THat 1.55 billion would ruin your life for sure.

Gd Mornin peeps. I had some 'ant powder' Says it has Borax in. Did a few good poofs of that up int the Duster frame where I think the bees are. See what happens, don't know how fast that is supposed to work either.
Not sure with Borax. Boric acid we used to use with Orkin in HI, took a day or two.

Oops. That's what I ment. Is there a difference? I guess Borax is a soap?
I am sure there is. If you were closer I would mix up some suspend for you. Need a license for it to buy, but tell you what it is food safe and will kill everything. Boric acid powder you can get at any drug store and it is cheap.

-
Back