Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am sure there is. If you were closer I would mix up some suspend for you. Need a license for it to buy, but tell you what it is food safe and will kill everything. Boric acid powder you can get at any drug store and it is cheap.
I'm sure I have plenty of things that will kill them. I just don't know where the little bastages are hiding!

Thats why it works well all one has to do is get it on them and it goes back to the nest and contaminates it. How it works it takes the wax off of the insects exoskeleton and the cant keep moisture in their bodies. Hell I did two weeks at Orkin school and stayed at a holiday in express while doing it! Once it gets wet it is done though.

Well looks like Jodi and Cheryl have hatched a plot and reserved rooms for us at the barracks next year at Carlisle. What could possibly go wrong? Finally getting to Carlisle is like getting your picture on the cover of the rolling stone.

Stupid question you have a mosquito fogger?
Or reasonable facsimile thereof? :rofl: :rofl:

1691238303856.png

You know what I was just dreaming that I found some weed but couldn't get it smoked for several reasons

-
Back