Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If the powder doesnt work...I think I will put a tarp over it and set off a room fogger can under it.
It will work just give it a few days. Foggers are set up usually for fleas and ants different insecticides in them. Hell tarp it start it up and let sunoco take care of it!

If the powder doesnt work...I think I will put a tarp over it and set off a room fogger can under it.
I get all my stuff from here................I have tons of wasps, bald-faced hornets, etc. Their knockdown spray is what I use most of the time.

Did you lock it up to leave rubber skid marks? LOL I said skid mark!

THREAD.GOES.SIDEWAY.SUCCESS.jpg

There is a stream up here about a foot deep. People drive through it to get to their camp. Others drive in to wash their vehicle.

20230805_083107.jpg

Seriously, When we put the lil 24" cabinet in this corner we agreed, perfect medicine cabinet, out of reach of children and all. Just over a year ago when I came home from hospital with 17 pill bottles, I said, "We're gonna need a bigger medicine cabinet".

View attachment 1716123253
Seriously, When we put the lil 24" cabinet in this corner we agreed, perfect medicine cabinet, out of reach of children and all. Just over a year ago when I came home from hospital with 17 pill bottles, I said, "We're gonna need a bigger medicine cabinet".
We have a drug store here in the kitchen as well. Only a couple prescriptions though. I call it "Wall Drug" :lol: :lol:

My Ring doorbell notification just went off. "Person detected" Nope!

Screenshot_20230805_074544_Ring.jpg

My Ring doorbell notification just went off. "Person detected" Nope!

View attachment 1716123262
I pulled in after work on Thursday and tere were a couple good size bears strolling across the back lawn. Of course I didnt have the camara handy. People iun the front of the house getting wedding or family pictures taken - they had no idea. LOL.

I pulled in after work on Thursday and tere were a couple good size bears strolling across the back lawn. Of course I didnt have the camara handy. People iun the front of the house getting wedding or family pictures taken - they had no idea. LOL.
LOL That would be funny to see a couple bears photo bombing your wedding pics!

-
Back