Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, you say use the same in primary case as transmission . yes ?
So, you say use the same in primary case as transmission . yes ?
I would do a bit of research as I think the modern SnS may actually circulate engine oil thru primary. I know they changed a lot of stuff (for the better) on oil system. Let me check with my Brother real quick. He will remember.

Pulled the bumper , valance, and hood. Grill is next. I'm taking lunch . Blood sugar is low.

20230805_120111.jpg

Amazing the Tikey truck sat for 2 months, went out with the starter pack, dam thing started right up without it. Man that will be hard to sell.

Seems like I fixed the Demon. The lower bearing disintegrated. The steering shaft also had a wobble to it. Got it mostly straight and found a ball bearing that will work for a while, or forever. Will test it after lunch, but in the garage, it works as it should and used to.

Seems like I fixed the Demon. The lower bearing disintegrated. The steering shaft also had a wobble to it. Got it mostly straight and found a ball bearing that will work for a while, or forever. Will test it after lunch, but in the garage, it works as it should and used to.
Good to hear. Ya, a bearing or a metal bushing would be the best.

Well a bit of lightning ended my brush hog session, I’m gone for a couple of hours and we got foggers and floggers, wet spots and car shows. It is official we are once again in the ditch. Might as well put mudders on this thread as we are never actually on the pavement, always in the ditch!
Floggers and wet spots? :eek: You sure you didn't click a different link there?

It's not bad here and I'm in the garage.
Doesn't seem bad here till you do some work. Humidity... I figured it was cool enough to wear jeans and get them 2 stumps chainsawed up and wheelbarrowed them down to the woods. I'm about soaked. Changed into shorts to go level out the dirt some.

Oh... plus gloves and face shield. Lessons learned from those on here that do their own stunts!
You want to cover every bit you can. It will be through you hair, in your ears, between your toes, up your a__. You get the idea... :rolleyes:

Finished replacing screen on my RV. Blue tore it to **** when we were in NY. She was at hoppys. That is another story...

Test drive was a success! Shifts and steers perfect and column stays cold! Woohoo

-
Back