Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Puppy is getting way too fast. And i think the sitter’s dog is just going to make it even harder to catch her. That one is a very high strung border collie. But very gentle.
Got the “rain gutters” up on gazebo, they will work well. $20 worth of window flashing, almost perfect colour match too.

Now this is good eating

IMG_1316.jpeg

Our friends down the road have been collecting rocks and stones for their gardens. I have a 200 pounder in the bucket of tractor im going to drop off. And one of the “spirit rocks” i hauled from a remote community in northern manitoba. They erode in a unique way downstream from a large waterfall.

Holes filled. Still going to add more from another area to slope the hill a little better for mowing. Maybe even run the tiller to knock down a high ridge. So far, just pulled some grass away from the other 3.
Got thru the 2 stumps OK, but chain was getting dull from dirt. Also, saw was not slowing to an idle. So will need some attention before I use it again...

IMG_4794.jpeg

IMG_4795.jpeg

Looks like a slider. Slide in slide out.
Ham , cheese? Gravy on bread?
I take it you’ve never heard of biscuits and gravy either? Wouldn’t be surprised. We had a pair of brothers in my BCT unit from Boston. They’d never seen biscuits and gravy before. Or chicken cordon blue or gumbo

Im done at the show. I spent more time browsing the car parts. There were 1900 cars there. Grabbed a few pictures along the way.

IMG_3230.jpeg

IMG_3236.jpeg

IMG_3235.jpeg

IMG_3234.jpeg

IMG_3233.jpeg

I take it you’ve never heard of biscuits and gravy either? Wouldn’t be surprised. We had a pair of brothers in my BCT unit from Boston. They’d never seen biscuits and gravy before. Or chicken cordon blue or gumbo
I've heard of chicken and biscuits, never had it . I had chicken cordon blue last week. I guess it's in the presentation.

I'm in hot and really humid out. We have a cold front (finally cooler temps) coming through tonight with thunderstorms and heavy rain (I hope). I went to the range hit putted and stopped by the grocery store on the way home. I came home got the truck and went and bought 200 pounds of grass seed (big yard). I like to get it early before the rush on it in a month or so. Need to pick up the house, do some dishes, and figure out dinner. Cheryl rolls in about 7pm. Enjoy the rest of your day!!

I'm in hot and really humid out. We have a cold front (finally cooler temps) coming through tonight with thunderstorms and heavy rain (I hope). I went to the range hit putted and stopped by the grocery store on the way home. I came home got the truck and went and bought 200 pounds of grass seed (big yard). I like to get it early before the rush on it in a month or so. Need to pick up the house, do some dishes, and figure out dinner. Cheryl rolls in about 7pm. Enjoy the rest of your day!!
200lbs bet that wasn't cheap.

Just got done, been out in the shop all day............got a lot of little things checked off the list. I put the new gas tank in, what a pain in the ***. Hopefully, it's good. Getting the filler neck back in with the angle SUCKED!

Some car show going on a few miles from my my house.. really nice '62 fury drove past me on the way home tonight...

Got my cam in finaly... 102.5 degrees.. close enough.. and oil pump, maybe timing cover and paint tomorrow..

I think things are going to get ugly again. Local Sunoco. Just received their delivery. $495.00 for regular
So what's that propane, heating oil?? Back here it's electric or gas out in the rural area propane. No one here uses coal or heating oil.
I think it is going to get worse before it gets better again. I think the current ruling party will have a tough time keeping it all even before the next election. To messed up and the election is too far away...JMO.

-
Back