Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So my two issues are the chrome finish ring is too big to fit and fiberglass is something I will admit I have minimal experience with. .
The part is too expensive to hack up.

View attachment 1716123034
I’ve found fiberglass easy to deal with. Ever build a model car or plane? Same concepts, light pressure, take is slow and if sanding, wear an appropriate mask

Fiber glass is easy Ray but like you said hate to hack it up. I think if it was me I would first make a mold off the one you got just incase.
You could cut the hole out and make it bigger and reglass in a new backing.
Foam insulation sheets works real well for making the mold you would need Think I got some pictures of how I did my console plug I'll look.

20201219_145005 - Copy.jpg

20201219_163726.jpg

20201206_125455.jpg

20201220_173723.jpg
Hot glued foam insulation board together and used bondo over that then primer. mold release and mold release wax then fiberglass.

Was grabbing a water out of my garage fridge jus now and found this little critter hanging off it's web above my head.
Nasty looking little spyder anyone know what it is?

IMG_20230804_152824816_HDR (1).jpg

No, But I hate Spiders....Specially the Big Ones....... :lol:
Biggest one Iv'e seen here and scared the **** out of me when I looked up and it was just inches from my nose.
It's now resting in peace smeared all over my garage floor. :thumbsup:

Biggest one Iv'e seen here and scared the **** out of me when I looked up and it was just inches from my nose.
It's now resting in peace smeared all over my garage floor. :thumbsup:
Ya, We've got som o dem Brown Recluse Spiders here at my place in Maryland. Don't like them at all....Big as the palm of yur hand...Have also seen them in VN....No Thanks.....
1691184478519.png

Ya, We've got som o dem Brown Recluse Spiders here at my place in Maryland. Don't like them at all....Big as the palm of yur hand...Have also seen them in VN....No Thanks.....
View attachment 1716123063
Gonna bug bomb the garage I think I hate bugs and here there is not anything I know of that is poisonous just a pest.

-
Back