Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That is odd good catch. I have seen all for trimmed or not. Did a trade on them, kind of fell into my lap.

I will keep a eye out for you also. Everything else is fine with MSD just those for some reason.

Let's see some pics of the car you are selling @RedFish
I don't carry a cell phone. I do have a older digital camera but I would be ashamed to show what It looks like today. It hasn't been moved from under the shed for a wash since covid-19. The cornhole game boards are propped against drivers door. Get this... A few months ago I noticed that the wiper fillers were falling apart. My first thought was the wipers scarring that new and flawless windshield if they should be turned on. So I had my junior pick up replacement pieces while he was at a local part store. The unopened RainX packaged remain simply poked under the arms as a reminder, "Don't run the wipers!"
I got his new laptop for Christmas 2 or3 years ago. I don't know if I have even an older picture handy. I know there's a good size nest of red wasps under right fender near radio antenna so I gotta go there before I address its flat tires, bad fuel, etc...

Last edited:
I agree with the ads and got rid of them quickly by becoming FABO gold member....................in the big scheme of things cheaper than a couple of cups of coffee.

I ponied up for Gold membership back when it was 35 per yr. At the current 50 bones per, I'm out. I feel I have always given much more than taken away during my time here. I wont pay for the privilege of helping others. I've told almost everything I knoww at least once anyway. Let'em use the search function.

I ponied up for Gold membership back when it was 35 per yr. At the current 50 bones per, I'm out. I feel I have always given much more than taken away during my time here. I wont pay for the privilege of helping others. I've told almost everything I knoww at least once anyway. Let'em use the search function.
Totally understand.

This seems to be a pretty common occurrence with SB valve covers... Does this split render them unusable?

Screenshot_20230807_073914_eBay.jpg

Hopefully someone will buy it and continue your dream of putting it back on the road
This car could be back in the streets in 4 hours time. You might be thinking of the project car I had. I sold the 67 vert project around 2021. I tried to give this red 67notch to a granddaughter when she graduated high school but she decided living in gov' apartments, constantly barefoot and pregnant, over continued education. If she had followed along with our game plan she could have been a registered nurse right before the Covid virus hit. She could be in a nice home of her own with garage to park the car inside today, but Jimmys little pecker screwed the whole works 2 weeks before graduation.
It took me some time to accept that old saying to be truth, "Apples really don't fall far for the tree". Her daddy is the most worthless POS I have ever known and I've known and damn bunch of people during my 66 yrs.
I recently dropped about 10K on a 2010 RAM quad cab and I really like it so I'm going to focus my time and effort on that. Alas, I am a car guy so there are a few things about this truck that I don't like. I've already chosen about 2k in suspension mods that will make it drive and handle more like a car. So there goes 2 of the 12 that I expect the fish to bring.
p.s. Thanks for reading my personal rant if you did. Cheers

Last edited:
Wow, this local morning news guy is painful to watch. :BangHead: :lol:

You would have to weld the crack (que Karl) and pound the cover gasket surface back flat.

That's what I figured.

That image clip is from a set of Commando covers being sold for $400.... :rolleyes: ... but my stock 273 covers have the same issue. Driver's side, lower, center bolt hole

-
Back