Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Red is in the house early this morning.
Yeah, Got up to have a cup with the wife before she left for work. Not a great start to the week though. I caught a complaint right out of the box... Her Luminess brand makeup sprayer has clogged again. It's same as a paint artists air brush mechanically. I hate the thing too. Lots of tiny parts. I've had it completely apart too many times over the years.

Yeah, Got up to have a cup with the wife before she left for work. Not a great start to the week though. I caught a complaint right out of the box... Her Luminess brand makeup sprayer has clogged again. It's same as a paint artists air brush mechanically. I hate the thing too. Lots of tiny parts. I've had it completely apart too many times over the years.
You gotta quit using it to paint your car parts...:lol:

Sure Red we believe you. After she left you were using it. :rofl:

You gotta quit using it to paint your car parts...:lol:
Nope. If I used it I would have thinner on hand to flush clean it with. They say the crap she sprays on her face is not paint and flush sprayer with water after each use. I'm convinced the stuff is paint. I've let the parts soak in parts cleaner for hours with no effect. Her breathing it worries me too.
Guess what the handiest in-house item to clean its tiny orifices is... The wires from twist ties saved from bread bags.

I have a forever present cough. I think it is from all the grinding and painting and everything else and never wore a mask

Nope. If I used it I would have thinner on hand to flush clean it with. They say the crap she sprays on her face is not paint and flush with water after each use. I'm convinced the stuff is paint. I've let the parts soak in parts cleaner for hours with no effect. Her breathing it worries me too.
Guess what the handiest in-house item to clean its tiny orifices is... The wires from twist ties saved from bread bags.
I understand that make up products are made with bat poop, I wounder if mixing a 50 50 mix of water and Dawn would do to it ?

Make sure you find a older one the new ones are chineeseum and have a seriously high fail rate. Guys send them back to be fixed 3 or four times. Seriously.

Eye candy coming to a hoppy near you. Super stock boxes not for the street.
1691405658223.png

New topic , I posted yesterday that I plan to sell my last a-body. I expect the best part of that is my slow departure from this forum. The feckin ads here can drive a crazy old man crazier. If/when I'm most anywhere else and click on a "click bait" it will open a new browser page. Close it and I'm still where I started. If I click on something here ( like just moments ago I clicked on WTF is a tree diaper TreeDiaper® | Zynnovation LLC it opens over this page. In other words I leave here to go there). Then by force of habit I close that and find I am now nowhere.
Then there is the ad at bottom of screen aways in the way of where I'm attempting to type. Must scroll down farther.

I agree with the ads and got rid of them quickly by becoming FABO gold member....................in the big scheme of things cheaper than a couple of cups of coffee.

-
Back