Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Didn't mean that dicky, just don't know whats left on it :) sounded mean...
:lol:

Not taken that way at all

It could be if it weren't for my OCD and "Well, since I'm in here, I might as well" attitude

Getting closer though. I'm happy with it

Example

I did not have to remove the rear bumper, weld in a patch on the rear fascia, wire wheel the back of the bumper and then prime and paint

Good evening everyone. Just caught up on the back reading. The car looked good Fred. Although I did read that you decided to take them off.
Well I finished the Dart today. All of the bushings in the front end suspension was done. Changed out the brakes, rotors and calipers. And completed the alignment. I took her for a drive and the difference in the handling was impressive. I didn’t get a chance to install the seat bar yet. I will get to that another weekend.

Good evening everyone. Just caught up on the back reading. The car looked good Fred. Although I did read that you decided to take them off.
Well I finished the Dart today. All of the bushings in the front end suspension was done. Changed out the brakes, rotors and calipers. And completed the alignment. I took her for a drive and the difference in the handling was impressive. I didn’t get a chance to install the seat bar yet. I will get to that another weekend.
Glad that's done Steph and I bet it made a big improvement.

Brisket is on sale at the best meat store in town. Do I pull the trigger and have some tasty treats for a while?
Fairway $3.88/#
Sams $4.18/#
Wal Mart $4.26/#
Hy Vee $4.49/#

And as far as meat is concerned, Fairway is tops around here.

The brake thing is stupid.. every part is new, i have so much money into it it's silly and they are ****.. might try switching to one of the newer aluminum/plastic MCs
Check the bore of the MC, and if you decide to change, go smaller bore not bigger.

What a day.
Pellets in basement. Repaired and relocated the outdoor camera wires. Then finished repairing the first bad post in the barn. The itty bitty excavator worked very well. Did a lap joint on the post and some PL adhesive with 2 pieces of threaded rod 1/2” diameter.
Im hurting now though. A lot.

IMG_8035.jpeg

The things you find on Marketplace

-
Back