Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And then there is the alternate method.

IMG_4088.jpeg

People throwing money at cars to try to fix issues without actually using any diagnostics or common sense... or just doing that then selling a car cause of small issues they can't figure out and won't listen or ask for advice on.
Its a thing. Very common. I bought an 86 lebaron GTS for cheap because it had no heat. Two hours after i bought it you could cook a chicken in that car. Plugged heater core.
They did stat and water pump and didnt want to put any more money into it thinking it was a bad head gasket.
My buddy bought wheel bearings because one tire was wearing different than the other.
Winter tires, drove across the country and never rotated them since new.

Its a thing. Very common. I bought an 86 lebaron GTS for cheap because it had no heat. Two hours after i bought it you could cook a chicken in that car. Plugged heater core.
They did stat and water pump and didnt want to put any more money into it thinking it was a bad head gasket.
My buddy bought wheel bearings because one tire was wearing different than the other.
Winter tires, drove across the country and never rotated them since new.
yup, i bought a pickup for $75 with a seized motor.. i tightened the convertor bolt that was hitting the block and it ran great :)

That's kind of how I buy motorcycles. People buy them and scare themselves and park them. they sit for years and just want them out of the way

Wow look at this wagon

Wow look at this wagon
You beat me to it. That thing is stunning!

You beat me to it. That thing is stunning!

Well I did dream I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night!

One of the neighbors is renting a big man lift. I wonder what they have going on?

-
Back