Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey guys anyone have a complete disc brake set up in good shape for a 73 to 76 A body you want to sell.
I have a friend up in Canada looking for some.

What's the Cliff Notes version?
Google-Search-Meme-meme-4-3273799937.jpg

:rofl:

I am seeing a ton of sportsters in the searches around a grand running! Man they dropped!
That’s cause they aren’t full grown yet. Not really a Hog more of a piglet. And they can’t ride in a pack because they always need fuel, no legs. But they are great first time rider bikes or for blasting around town bar to bar.

That’s cause they aren’t full grown yet. Not really a Hog more of a piglet. And they can’t ride in a pack because they always need fuel, no legs. But they are great first time rider bikes or for blasting around town bar to bar.

bacon seeds.jpg

Bacon seeds? LMAO

Since I lived in a rather remote area of Ca, the CHP used to send their new acquisitions out there for testing. Patrol Cars, sidearms, Rookies :rolleyes: . They got a bunch of the Mercury full size models in '73 I think, had the "pursuit" package, the Chippies were very impressed. Don't recall if it was 429 or 460, but the officers I knew wanted them to stay and not get sent to big stations.

Since I lived in a rather remote area of Ca, the CHP used to send their new acquisitions out there for testing. Patrol Cars, sidearms, Rookies :rolleyes: . They got a bunch of the Mercury full size models in '73 I think, had the "pursuit" package, the Chippies were very impressed. Don't recall if it was 429 or 460, but the officers I knew wanted them to stay and not get sent to big stations.
73 would be a 460 but still that's a lot of engine for a 4 door sedan. I remember back when our Highway Patrol had Mopar's. Those cammed up 440's sounded sweet and they ran like a scalded dog.

Definitely a "if ya don't like the weather, give it 5 minutes, it'll change" around here. Yesterday NWS said low to mid 80s all week. Now its 60s to mid 70s :lol:

-
Back