Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks great

Lamb Chops on the grill with a salad tonight
Mmmmmm. Ice cubes with a side of small batch. Tractor and chain saw whipped up on me today. But I got another pond cleared out. Came in and just was not hungry. I will probably want something before I crash but I am whipped. Everyone wants to be a farmer till it is time to do farmer Sh***. Grab a chainsaw, some chokers and chain and get after it.

IMG_2440.jpeg

IMG_2432.jpeg

Hey Fred

These are a deal .. Trying to find your mention. Shipping to Canada would be stupid, though

Thread 'kelsey hayes brakes' [FOR SALE] - kelsey hayes brakes
I need to check my shelves in the storage garage. I have some of those pieces that I should sell. I'm not a fan of multi piston calipers myself.

Hey all stopping by. Worked on the 55 all day giving it the shine. I have a buyer coming Friday, looks like it could be sold. Ihave to replace the battery been having problems with the battery keeping a charge and today, it officially died. It sits in the trunk a big Optim battery like 40 pounds and $285 to replace. I climbed into the trunk and got it out, but it was very awkward and heavy as you tried to not scuff the carpeted trunk floor as I took it out. I'll pick up the new one (had to bring it in from Kansas City) tomorrow and install it. After that the rest of the day will be detailing and making it shine. Other than that, all is good on this end.

Hey all stopping by. Worked on the 55 all day giving it the shine. I have a buyer coming Friday, looks like it could be sold. Ihave to replace the battery been having problems with the battery keeping a charge and today, it officially died. It sits in the trunk a big Optim battery like 40 pounds and $285 to replace. I climbed into the trunk and got it out, but it was very awkward and heavy as you tried to not scuff the carpeted trunk floor as I took it out. I'll pick up the new one (had to bring it in from Kansas City) tomorrow and install it. After that the rest of the day will be detailing and making it shine. Other than that, all is good on this end.
Good to hear from you again. That's one nice 55. Someone is getting a dandy. Still have the Barracuda?

-
Back