Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
**** it... i'm buying fram! the orange matches my motor
This guy loves red

Screenshot_20241022-074745_Messages.png

Mmmmmm. Ice cubes with a side of small batch. Tractor and chain saw whipped up on me today. But I got another pond cleared out. Came in and just was not hungry. I will probably want something before I crash but I am whipped. Everyone wants to be a farmer till it is time to do farmer Sh***. Grab a chainsaw, some chokers and chain and get after it.

View attachment 1716318143

View attachment 1716318144

IMG_20241022_075049.gif

A guy up here bought a near perfect 1946 Dodge truck. Everyone said leave it be. And he paid alot for it and chopped the top and street rodded it. Well if that isn't enough he bought a 69 Charger for $56,000 and guess what he wants to do a Dukes of Hazzard car

A guy up here bought a near perfect 1946 Dodge truck. Everyone said leave it be. And he paid alot for it and chopped the top and street rodded it. Well if that isn't enough he bought a 69 Charger for $56,000 and guess what he wants to do a Dukes of Hazzard car
Meh.. the only good charger is a '68 anyway :) I am not a fan of chopping anything, some guys have more money than brains.. i wish i had either :)

All it takes is one lunatic to screw up the marketplace.... Next thing you know you've got a ruptured Achilles and you're paying $92,000,000 for a busted part.

But that's why Cleveland is the Factory of Sadness
The real orange boxes average around 180-225 now. That one is stupid money and you have no idea if it is good or not either!

There is one of these out the road. It has no rear window. I have thought of stopping but where would you ever get a rear window

1729598975250.png

-
Back