Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I put that wing on my challenger..... regretted it instantly :( Also... was thinking of doing turn downs on my exhaust... glad i saw this.. will stay with straight ips :)
Over the diff and pointed at the ground on the Swinger. Purple Hornies wouldn't fit on the collectors and I wanted the exhaust to blow little dust clouds when lit up :lol:

Bako has 3 raceways. Harvick's Place on the west side of the valley has dirt, half mile paved, and MX. The old speedway in town and Famoso north of town a lil ways.
That's good news, I have not been back to the west coast in 46+ years, Glenn Francis owned one of the tracks there, now his son Trent has a dirt track just 7 miles away from my place

Over the diff and pointed at the ground on the Swinger. Purple Hornies wouldn't fit on the collectors and I wanted the exhaust to blow little dust clouds when lit up :lol:
I just want mine to not sound like straight pipes... hate the sound. Damn mufflers weren't cheap either :)

I don't understand why you would want these in a tree stand. 1st they are not comfortable after some time. 2nd if you need to sit up and move a little to shoot off to the side, They are not that easy to get out of.
Hmmm it’s been years since I sat in one for any length of time. I might need to give this some more thought

1729602214290.png

Got wings :lol:

I love purple hornies. I think they sound amazing on a big block

I just want mine to not sound like straight pipes... hate the sound. Damn mufflers weren't cheap either :)
I fergit what variety turbo mufflers I used. Had them on F100, Ranchero, and Swinger, all had headers in front of them. Swinger with the 2bbl sounded like I had put a big lumpy Purple Shaft in it :lol:

I fergit what variety turbo mufflers I used. Had them on F100, Ranchero, and Swinger, all had headers in front of them. Swinger with the 2bbl sounded like I had put a big lumpy Purple Shaft in it :lol:
This is what mine sound like.. with full exhaust.. actually quiet in the car but too loud outside, the issue i have is when getting on it, they sound raspy like a old mans chevy pickup with straight pipes.. turns my stomach. Mufflers are Gisbon MWA's which have very little cfm drop, cause they are basically straight pipes.. :)

This is what mine sound like.. with full exhaust.. actually quiet in the car but too loud outside, the issue i have is when getting on it, they sound raspy like a old mans chevy pickup with straight pipes.. turns my stomach. Mufflers are Gisbon MWA's which have very little cfm drop, cause they are basically straight pipes.. :)
Make it difficult to hear Highway Star on the stereo :rolleyes: :lol:

I did the summet 2.5 kit, sounds great just had to add turn downs since it was so loud.
yeah, that's why i was thinking turn downs, but i would just do it with normal pipe not chrome or anything, did turn downs quiet it much? i would also keep it under the valence, not sticking out.. I did my 3" exhaust from a amazon tubing/bends kit also.. really happy with how it came out, super tight to the floor with nothing rubbing.. First time i have made a full exhaust.. And this slip clamps makes life soo easy.. can remove it pretty quickly if needed
2024-05-26 17.00.03.jpg

70 E body used heater core $25

I need help finding a carter avs carb to restore

1970 cuda 383 ,auto trans
Number on base of carb 4736.

-
Back