Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:lol: My Yota 4x4, I had visions of that early production Cat Converter burning up before I had to get the truck smogged for the state and costing a bunch of $$$ to replace it. I took the entire system off and stood it up against the garage wall and replaced it with a turbo muffler and turn down. When it had to be smogged I just bolted the cat back on with the turbo behind it. Smog tester really had to scratch his head to find the exhaust outlet :rofl: Nooo, it didn't sound like it had a fart can on it :lol:

I put that wing on my challenger..... regretted it instantly :( Also... was thinking of doing turn downs on my exhaust... glad i saw this.. will stay with straight ips :)
I looked at that Challenger picture again. There is some "N riggin" going on that I just don't like. Those 10" wide wheels on the back don't fit for sure. The spoiler doesn
t look good and the turn downs just don't cut it. My opinion of course.

127280880_3840213092658598_1774315421740699777_n.jpg

All it takes is one lunatic to screw up the marketplace.... Next thing you know you've got a ruptured Achilles and you're paying $92,000,000 for a busted part.

But that's why Cleveland is the Factory of Sadness
Sadly, thats the team I have been rooting for since I was a kid. But wait, they are building a new domed 2.4 Billion dollar factory to churn out more in future.

yeah, i leave for work at 5:45 am.. and the neighbors are going to get unhappy fast...
I'm sure my neighbors hate me every morning at 6:30 but I figured if they complain about the car then I will take the jack for a walk down the street at 6:30 am instead. The car will sound much better :thumbsup:

I see that one as a custom with some creativity but the trunk luggage rack is more of an added accessory done by a slick rider.

Sadly, thats the team I have been rooting for since I was a kid. But wait, they are building a new domed 2.4 Billion dollar factory to churn out more in future.
Yeah. Sad

As long as they keep filling the sky boxes and maybe get a Super Bowl with a domed venue, the fans are doomed

I'll never get how guys can do bodywork that good... i spent so much time on my fenders and you can surf on em

Over the diff and pointed at the ground on the Swinger. Purple Hornies wouldn't fit on the collectors and I wanted the exhaust to blow little dust clouds when lit up :lol:
yeah, that's why i was thinking turn downs, but i would just do it with normal pipe not chrome or anything, did turn downs quiet it much? i would also keep it under the valence, not sticking out.. I did my 3" exhaust from a amazon tubing/bends kit also.. really happy with how it came out, super tight to the floor with nothing rubbing.. First time i have made a full exhaust.. And this slip clamps makes life soo easy.. can remove it pretty quickly if needed
View attachment 1716318362
IMG_1284.JPG

:thumbsup:

-
Back