Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Naw, that's my title.
BTW RRR... i got that street demon working pretty damn good.. and i'm impressed with it.. not a ton of miles, but zero tip in issues.. smooth as butter (at least to 3500) haven't really beat on it yet.. a lot of bugs and **** to workout in the car still.. Like a howling rear pig :(

BTW RRR... i got that street demon working pretty damn good.. and i'm impressed with it.. not a ton of miles, but zero tip in issues.. smooth as butter (at least to 3500) haven't really beat on it yet.. a lot of bugs and **** to workout in the car still.. Like a howling rear pig :(
Yeah I really like mine. I had to tighten up the rear air door some more, because Gladys is so dang heavy but it sings like a ***** in church now.

Yeah I really like mine. I had to tighten up the rear air door some more, because Gladys is so dang heavy but it sings like a ***** in church now.
yeah, i haven't played with that yet.. i did take it apart and only thing i found wrong were the floats were bout .200 too low and some gunk on a metering rod making it stick.. purrs along fine though, the 4.57 makes that little motor a bit of fun :) Not beating it bad til i figure out the brake **** or go back to drums. I don't trust the discs at all but am waiting til i break in the pads to be be sure

Dart!!! Yeah, i had a freak masturbation accident.... couldn't type for awhile :( never happening again though! always play it safe
View attachment 1716318318

daffy_fapping.gif

My car has the stock AM radio.. i doubt i could hear it.. i need to rig an antenna, my fender is a radio delete fender

-
Back