Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I be back!
IMG_20241021_131253.jpg

Off to meet up with a church friend that brought us some Dutch Letters back from Pella. I know, It's all greek (Dutch) to you.

1729531763109.png

72* today and almost record high for this time of year. Outside most of the day soaking in the warm sun and if I didn't have neighbors around I'd be naked getting a tan.

72* today and almost record high for this time of year. Outside most of the day soaking in the warm sun and if I didn't have neighbors around I'd be naked getting a tan.
77 and sunny here... it's a bit ridiculous but i'm not hating it... gonna be 70s next week also.. it should be in the 40s.

Same here but defiantly will take all the warm weather I can get.
Yeah, i have a buddy that lives in ND... i don't know how you guys do it, i'm trying to get him to move here.... plus no legal weed in ND.. wtf is that bs... :)

Yeah, i have a buddy that lives in ND... i don't know how you guys do it, i'm trying to get him to move here.... plus no legal weed in ND.. wtf is that bs... :)
There are some advantages to that legal weed

Sacramento – The California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA) reported cannabis revenue today for the fourth quarter of 2022. As of February 16, 2023, total cannabis tax revenue from fourth-quarter returns is $221.6 million. This includes California's cannabis excise tax, which generated $108 million; and $113.6 million in sales tax revenue from cannabis businesses. The total reported cannabis tax revenues do not include outstanding returns. They also do not include locally imposed taxes collected by cities and counties.

There are some advantages to that legal weed

Sacramento – The California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA) reported cannabis revenue today for the fourth quarter of 2022. As of February 16, 2023, total cannabis tax revenue from fourth-quarter returns is $221.6 million. This includes California's cannabis excise tax, which generated $108 million; and $113.6 million in sales tax revenue from cannabis businesses. The total reported cannabis tax revenues do not include outstanding returns. They also do not include locally imposed taxes collected by cities and counties.
Yeah, it's been a big boon here in michigan also..

Life is pretty simple here and the cold keeps the homeless out. Not bad, I'd rather deal with the cold and no people or traffic.

It was rumored that a former mayor in town was growing out in the oil patch before it was legalized. Not easy property to access for the general public or law enforcement, probly gave free samples to the oil patch workers for their silence :lol: . After it was legalized he leased a piece of ground in the grape vineyards, right next to a wine tasting facility. The winos didn't complain too much until the mayor's crop was just ready for harvest and the weed aroma got in the wind right into the wine tasting place :lol:. The fight was on! :lol:

Life is pretty simple here and the cold keeps the homeless out. Not bad, I'd rather deal with the cold and no people or traffic.
No homeless here.... at all.. actually never thought bout it, but haven't seen one in like 35 years.. traffic does suck though

Creamy Spinach Gnocchi with Smoked sausage.
Creamy Spinach Gnocchi.jpg
It's what's for dinner

-
Back