Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Your a good dad and husband.:thumbsup:
She got more than I did. All I got was an Indy Valley pan plate. Brand new for 50 bucks. But then I found a Ben Franklin on the ground so I came home with more money than I spent

Ya. Taking it easy. Didnt get pizza. Not telling what i had.
Ok, it was zoodles. Not really hungry.

Well I'm going to take my meds and call it a night.
Great plan.
I already took a first nap at 5. Had to push myself a bit to get up and make dinner. Definately early evening for me.
Going to Goschenhoppen festival tommorrow - meeting some friends there.

Here is mine from the other night. I like to buy Red Baron pizzas. Don't know why. But I like them. I always doctor them up. Here is one I had the other day. And....... Will eat the leftovers tonight.
View attachment 1716126353
Red Baron is actually Schwans, they are made in Kansas. Largest Pizza plant on planet Earth! They make a lot of different frozen pizzas, different label and box! Tony’s, Freshetta etc etc

Red Baron is actually Schwans, they are made in Kansas. Largest Pizza plant on planet Earth! They make a lot of different frozen pizzas, different label and box! Tony’s, Freshetta etc etc
You're on my quizzo team!

Not as good as my homemade pizza people die for it? Well maybe from it.

You're on my quizzo team!
Hah! Hope your progress is going well. Not sure what is going on with your phone out there in the boonies. I am getting your VMs but they are just about next day usually? And the phone does not ring at all? I think your service out there in the woods is sketchy! Hah! Hope your kids are being safe and having a great time. They are making memories they will carry the rest of their lives. Just a super cool project.

Hah! Hope your progress is going well. Not sure what is going on with your phone out there in the boonies. I am getting your VMs but they are just about next day usually? And the phone does not ring at all? I think your service out there in the woods is sketchy! Hah! Hope your kids are being safe and having a great time. They are making memories they will carry the rest of their lives. Just a super cool project.
No idea. Service is spotty but I've got through to the folks I work with (yes of course they call when I'm back at the house LOL its one of those deals) as well as OMR. Weird for sure.
Great kids. We had them moving stones from our work site yesterday and they knocked out and did a neat job. I'm sure they're tired today. :) Their leader spoiled them and went out and bought them lunch. Irony is I can't get her to buy them the gloves they need to swing a double jack or an axe properly. :realcrazy:

In Salina Kansas.
The National Guard had a training center just blocks from the plant.
You had to wake up and spend the day smelling that raw cooking like pizza smell...yuck!!
Nothing worse on a 100-degree summer day.

Unsurprising

Man forced to ditch Ford EV truck during family road trip to Chicago: ‘biggest scam of modern times’

Bala ultimately had the vehicle towed to a Ford dealership in Elk River and rented a regular gasoline-powered vehicle to complete the family’s trip to Chicago. The family picked up the F-150 Lightning on their way back to Winnipeg
Ha! my son drives the same truck that is the company truck back and forth to work and no issues yet but the cost of charging the batteries cost the company more than gas would. He works on windmill towers so they have to have a green truck.

Annndd I'm back you poor souls. Just spent roughly the last 24 plus hours at my least favorite home away from home.
Had another spell like a few months ok only this time I didn't have the crew from here to help me.
So I ended up with a broken nose, cracked noggin., and a mild concussion.
Plus another blood clot in my lung. I guess the blood thinner plan isn't working.
When they started talking surgery I had enough and signed myself out.
I had already planned on Pizza tonight .So I'm going to have a Pizza party tonight with the Hash brownie lady:eek:
Take care of yourself Ray.

-
Back