Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all and welcome back Rich!! I can't wait to hear about your trip. We're trying to put a golf trip together to Scotland fall of 24.
Speaking of golf, we're heading out early this morning before it gets hot.
Then come home and get the yard mowed before it rains most of the day Sunday.

Mornin yall. Gonna be like 110-115 heat index here today. Won't be doin much today. lol

Headers got delivered about 1700 yesterday. I didn’t fully unwrap them but man they are nice. I am impressed with the quality. Outstanding packaging as well. I was concerned about that

Morning all and welcome back Rich!! I can't wait to hear about your trip. We're trying to put a golf trip together to Scotland fall of 24.
Speaking of golf, we're heading out early this morning before it gets hot.
Then come home and get the yard mowed before it rains most of the day Sunday.
We didn't make it to St. Andrew, wish we had the time. Our bus tour of Isle of Skye got cancelled so we had to switch gears and rent a car. Driving on the other side of the road wasn't bad but listening to GPS when it's announcing multiple roundabout turns (and some had 5-6 exits) was a bit challenging. Glad I let them talk us into upgrading to an auto and a Mercedes at that, those roads are brutal and the wife had kidney pain so the extra comfort was good.

Morning!
Another cool morning. Im way behind and may be in trouble for not completing tasks as promised. No time no energy no motivation.

Good morning everyone. It’s going to be a full day here. I’m heading to Philly for a day trip. My youngest love’s history so i am taking him on a tour of Independence Hall and the surrounding sites. I am sure there will be some cheesesteak taste testing in there also.
Gooey Looies in queen village section.
Best cheese steak you will ever have. Don't go to Pats or Genios. Those are for the tourists.

Good morning everyone. It’s going to be a full day here. I’m heading to Philly for a day trip. My youngest love’s history so i am taking him on a tour of Independence Hall and the surrounding sites. I am sure there will be some cheesesteak taste testing in there also.
Ironicly I'm getting out of West Philly to Perkiomenville - at least 'til early afternoon.
Independence hall and the Senate chambers/old City hall tours are usually pretty good.
Depending on age, of the NPS sites, the tour of the Todd and Bishop White's houses is generally a winner.
Independence did have archaeology on display - not sure if they moved it someplace where the public can still see it. You actually could see the working lab where the stuff was being processed and in some cases conserved.

not a cheese steak guy but Jim's is probably the closest. I've got famous 4th street deli on the mind right now.

Last edited:
Hard to like that. Take care of those cats.:thumbsup:
I have Clyde in now. He's the only one of the three outside cats that even WANTS to come in. The other two are happy if it's 100 or more. LOL I do keep their water bowl slap full with lots of ice in it on days like today.

-
Back