Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So crew just left after setting counter tops. They had a lot of very special tools. I considered setting it myself but the risk reward ratio did not pencil out. I figured sure as heck I would screw up a pricey piece of stone. I really like them. Now I get to plumb and wire appliances. Take me six maybe seven beers tops! Hah!

View attachment 1716126327

View attachment 1716126328
Looks really nice John.

Ha! my son drives the same truck that is the company truck back and forth to work and no issues yet but the cost of charging the batteries cost the company more than gas would. He works on windmill towers so they have to have a green truck.
Has to have?
**** that.
What's the reasoning behind that?

Good morning everyone. It’s going to be a full day here. I’m heading to Philly for a day trip. My youngest love’s history so i am taking him on a tour of Independence Hall and the surrounding sites. I am sure there will be some cheesesteak taste testing in there also.

image-31f176f9.jpeg

It was. I wish I could take credit for it but another talented person did all of that prior to me buying it.
Oh okay well then glad to see how that work was done properly, I have issues in some of the same areas. Glad you found your rims, was looking too before I left.

Saw this in a town called Pitlochry, weirdest "Duster" I ever saw lol!

Attachments

• 20230810_144804.jpg
    20230810_144804.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 18
I wondered if you changed your screen name, man I'm claiming jet lag lol!
no I didn’t. But I could see where it got confusing. I need to go back and update that post to make it more clear. I don’t want to take credit for someone else’s work.

no I didn’t. But I could see where it got confusing. I need to go back and update that post to make it more clear. I don’t want to take credit for someone else’s work.
I don't know if you have to do that, I may be the only one who needs crayons on this thread....

Thanks Ray, catching up. NFL preseason started, U of W is no longer in the PAC-12, Lahina burned to the ground, just a few things so far

-
Back