Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don't know the band but would think with the Colorado lic. plate he's heading to Red Rock Park Amphitheatre. Cool place haven't been there in decades.
I listened to music all summer long from the bottom of a rock walled pit long ago :lol: No fun. It didn't help that I was on one of these
1692108878330.png
at night. 24/7 we had to mine that pit. Only days we got off that summer 7/4 and Labor Day. Only reason we got those off was Pacific Gas & Electric wouldn't pay the triple time for us to be there :rofl:

I listened to music all summer long from the bottom of a rock walled pit long ago :lol: No fun. It didn't help that I was on one of these
View attachment 1716128036 at night. 24/7 we had to mine that pit. Only days we got off that summer 7/4 and Labor Day. Only reason we got those off was Pacific Gas & Electric wouldn't pay the triple time for us to be there :rofl:
Well you did a good job forming tha pit. :thumbsup:

We were mining rip rap/big rock for the breakwater at the nearby nuke plant. Rough winter destroyed the existing breakwater and PG&E was a little concerned about it :lol:
Yea big concern for sure.
Always wanted to drive a pay loader just for ***** and giggles.

She’s beautiful. You should be very proud.
Thank you BB, she is a beautiful 6 ft tall girl that plays Basketball, soccer and Volleyball at the same school my wife and two sons went, as well as my doughter inlaw. Yes mam, I and very proud and blessed to have the beuityful strong family I have, left is a high-school men's basketball coach, center my wife of 45 years and an engineer for a C&C corporation.

Man on the hill has it all.

20200510_141230.jpg

Thank you BB, she is a beautiful 6 ft tall girl that plays Basketball, soccer and Volleyball at the same school my wife and two sons went, as well as my doughter inlaw. Yes mam, I and very proud and blessed to have the beuityful strong family I have, left is a high-school men's basketball coach, center my wife of 45 years and an engineer for a C&C corporation.

Man on the hill has it all.

View attachment 1716128078
Yes you are blessed my friend good looking bunch you have.

On a similar note. I built my first freeway at about 7 yrs old :rofl: Dad never should have left that half used bag of cement where I could get at it :rofl: I had lots of Matchbox cars and they needed a place to drive in the back yard other than the desert sand. It was concrete paved and had concrete overpasses :rofl: Needless to say, when Dad got home from working out of town he handed me the sledge hammer to demolish it. Went on to help construct 6 freeways during my working career. :lol:

Sitting in airport waiting for the train to come…..
On another note, dropped a yt video, and they keep disabling comments. Like, WTF?

Get the putt running would ya! Can’t wait for the breath of life video!
Gettin close... I heard it try a few times.. As you know, they are all different. Also, now I see fuel coming out of the overflow for the float bowl. Will pull that tomorrow and recheck float level.....

Gettin close... I heard it try a few times.. As you know, they are all different. Also, now I see fuel coming out of the overflow for the float bowl. Will pull that tomorrow and recheck float level.....
And don’t forget the most important rule, well second most important rule. The tools start getting bigger, the drinks mixed stronger and the music gets louder. It is time to walk away from it for a bit!

-
Back