Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_20230815_163844676.jpg
There ya go Chris 1/8th to scale, she's a beauty. :thumbsup:

I know this is going back several years but wasn’t there some kind of a billet allotment type issue in your group that forced you to remain a E4 for a very long time?
Yeah. 15/18 years in the guard was spent as an e4.

You mean the center BOLT HOLE? Yeah, uhhhh......no.
No no no. On the Indy valley plate, there’s fins. The bottom of my intake is rocking on the center fin of the plate, keeping the intake too high to make contact with the heads. I’m thinking of grinding down the fins in the center to let the intake drop down into place.

No no no. On the Indy valley plate, there’s fins. The bottom of my intake is rocking on the center fin of the plate, keeping the intake too high to make contact with the heads. I’m thinking of grinding down the fins in the center to let the intake drop down into place.
Oh ok. We're talkin starter and you're talkin somethin else. lol

Yeah, that's the one. No wonder it's hittin the oil pan. He needs to swap his truck pan on it. If memory serves, that original truck oil pan should be a front sump.
Sincere thanks RRR! This site as always saves the day from afar. A buddy from Fargo called about one of his buddies whom I had never met. Guy calls me out of the blue! I told him while I did not know the answer I knew a group that did. I bet he joins FABO tonight!

-
Back