Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got done going through a crapload of Distibutors prob 200 or so., Man my hard copy is way off. Sucks royally. RAB and me forgot to cross stuff out!

Last edited:
This won't last long

Screenshot_20230816_145200_Facebook.jpg

Thanks we can do the hoppy church s that you give 10% of your salery to? Thanks man My paypal is..........

My daughter empties the hot water heater with each shower. :BangHead: :BangHead: and then leaves the fan on to get rid of all the humidity in the room. No, I'm not going there.
I just walked into the bathroom. No exhaust fan running. 85° and 84% humidity. Needless to say it felt like it was raining in there.

Thanks we can do the hoppy church s that you give 10% of your salery to? Thanks man My paypal is..........
No no no. Don’t do a church. Set up a nonprofit and make yourself a CEO and then your income from that won’t affect SS or military retirement….or so I was told

I just walked into the bathroom. No exhaust fan running. 85° and 84% humidity. Needless to say it felt like it was raining in there.
Did your daughter just get out of the shower or did you miss the toilet trying to piss? ya know if you don't aim straight what happens. :poke:

-
Back