Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Ray Guess what its Thong Thursday!
1692215608663.png

It doesn't matter. I am just harrassing you for the fun of it but no I really didn't get one. It will show up eventually

I know it did not come home here. Oh well next year. Figured I would flood the advertising out. Hell no only Billy and I had them on.

I will be taking orders for coffee club shirts for next year in January.
Do it thru a group pm contact like before.

So go to cut the street part of the lawn yesterday working great then it acted like it was clogged up with grass. Lifted it up turned the blades on nada on rotation. No roaton on the jack shaft at all. Look at the sight glass for the HYD oil, Milky again. Crap need to do a full system flush again and $200 in filters! Go online start looking at reasons how water is getting in there it is a totally separate system. Shift boots seem to be the reason on most of these models. CRAP!

Morning shoppers late check in nice when you sleep in a little, I wish it happened more often.
VA MH appt this morning oh boy get to go talk to the crazy lady.

A small heat wave predicted for us later this week. Beginning Saturday for five days the daytime high will average between 105-101.
The only good thing is the low humidly and wind they expect. Hopefully this is the last one.
We leave for our annual anniversary trip a week from Saturday. Same place every year Vero Beach, FL....love it!!

Wife will be going to her sisters today in Albany, NY for a week. She has not seen two nephews yet so she will have a good time.

-
Back